E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Just planning it out. I know I won't probably die from it.......but it feels like the right thing to do right now. I'm praying to have a seizure and slip into a coma. I'm just ready to go.

E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Taking a bunch of things that are prescription.
Sorry don't want to give to much detail.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If you know you probably won't be able to ctb with an OD then please don't try. I understand that you want to go but I don't want you to suffer in agonising pain and I don't want you to end up with organ damage.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Taking a bunch of things that are prescription.
Sorry don't want to give to much detail.
That's cool...but is that because you don't want to be talked out of it or hear what a bad idea it is? Because before you pull the trigger (to turn a phrase), you really should hear good sense from people who care, whether we know you or not. You said yourself that you don't expect to die. If this is a cry for help, there are a lot less painful/dangerous ways to do it. Even if you feel like hurting and punishing yourself right now, you might regret that when you're slowly dying of liver failure, shitting yourself in a hospital bed over a period of weeks or months. I know you're in a dark place, but you need to think about what you're planning. I say that with every awareness, as a man who is about to commit suicide. Torturing yourself with a fate worse than death is not the answer to anything, even less so than suicide. I'm only taking the time to type this because I give a shit, my friend.

E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
That's cool...but is that because you don't want to be talked out of it or hear what a bad idea it is? Because before you pull the trigger (to turn a phrase), you really should hear good sense from people who care, whether we know you or not. You said yourself that you don't expect to die. If this is a cry for help, there are a lot less painful/dangerous ways to do it. Even if you feel like hurting and punishing yourself right now, you might regret that when you're slowly dying of liver failure, shitting yourself in a hospital bed over a period of weeks or months. I know you're in a dark place, but you need to think about what you're planning. I say that with every awareness, as a man who is about to commit suicide. Torturing yourself with a fate worse than death is not the answer to anything, even less so than suicide. I'm only taking the time to type this because I give a shit, my friend.
Ty but this not the first time I've been down this road and now I'm at the point of no return.
Thank you though.
Hope life gives you what you want.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Ty but this not the first time I've been down this road and now I'm at the point of no return.
Thank you though.
Hope life gives you what you want.
It makes me sad that you're committed to such a bad idea, but its clear there's no talking you out of it. I hope you find the peace you're seeking, unlikely as that is with what you're planning...:heart:

Reactions: ERASED
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
If you know you probably won't be able to ctb with an OD then please don't try. I understand that you want to go but I don't want you to suffer in agonising pain and I don't want you to end up with organ damage.
iwant.iiwant.
I already do have organ failure. My 3rd time doing this. I just hope I don't wake up.
Thank you though.
Hope life blesses you with what you want.