InTheDarkAlone

InTheDarkAlone

May 29, 2023
I'm thinking about DMSO and Belladonna tincture. I haven't decided if I want a painkiller or not.

My first unsuccessful attempts were partial suspension by taking half a bottle of valerian root and drinking. I got thorough a 40 of tequila and half a bottle of vodka the noose on, but didn't pass out.

I also attempted carbon monoxide by charcoal briquettes in a sealed small room, but there must have been a leak because obviously I'm still here.

Any thoughts on my new method?

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Cajuncatastrophe

Cajuncatastrophe

Mar 28, 2023
I believe it is a liquid that helps our skin absorb other factors. (So helping absorb the belladonna.)

Reactions: InTheDarkAlone
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I'm thinking about DMSO and Belladonna tincture. I haven't decided if I want a painkiller or not.

My first unsuccessful attempts were partial suspension by taking half a bottle of valerian root and drinking. I got thorough a 40 of tequila and half a bottle of vodka the noose on, but didn't pass out.

I also attempted carbon monoxide by charcoal briquettes in a sealed small room, but there must have been a leak because obviously I'm still here.

Any thoughts on my new method?
What's that exactly? Lol sorry I'm learning I'm kind of new here

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Yoooo I'm majoring in chem so I'll have access to it let's goooooooooooo
A chem major! Amazing!

Also what are you gonna use DMSO with though?
What's that exactly? Lol sorry I'm learning I'm kind of new here
Dimethylsulfoxide. It lets your skin absorb things that are dissolved into the DMSO.

Belladonna tincture is an alternative medicine tincture made from EtOH and Belladonna leaf.

Last edited: