• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

quiet-pressure

Apr 29, 2023
How do you guys deal with these thoughts of abandoning a loved one by your CTB? Should we be forgiven? Should they be understanding and let us go for what our life has became just an endless cycle of pain and suffering?

Reactions: Little_Suzy
The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Absolutely guilty, My siblings look up to me, despite what I did in my teen years, they know I've changed but I still feel like I don't deserve to exist anymore.

Q

quiet-pressure

Apr 29, 2023
Absolutely guilty, My siblings look up to me, despite what I did in my teen years, they know I've changed but I still feel like I don't deserve to exist anymore.
yeah, same here.. I just made so many mistakes and I cannot forgive myself, cant carry all this guilt anymore

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Truly compassionate people would be understanding and accepting of the fact that suicide is always a valid option, unfortunately most humans are too selfish for that. But anyway nobody is obligated to delay their inevitable fate, continuing to exist is a personal choice, and we all have to die and lose everything someday, grief and loss is just an inevitable part of existing here. Eventually we very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here and that is the reality.

Reactions: quiet-pressure
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Before I do anything, I'll let my husband know. I'd want to avoid surprising him.

But if anything occurs that makes me uneasy, I'll just explain in a letter.

Cbt is our desire, not theirs, and there is nothing we can do to alleviate the consequences.

Reactions: quiet-pressure