paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
not sure if i'll actually do it cause i'm still on suicide watch and me going out would look suspicious. my city has a 800 foot bridge with water under it. i was wondering if this would kill me by just falling off in general or if i would still have to aim head first. i think the worst possible option is the water breaking my bones and i drown to death. just a speculation and curiosity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Dangerdonkey333, AllCatsAreGrey and 2 others
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Although I don't have any experience, 800 feet with head first will definitely break your neck instantly and you might drown eventually.

Reactions: Nlis2244 and paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Although I don't have any experience, 800 feet with head first will definitely break your neck instantly and you might drown eventually.
fuck there really isn't a easy way to die.

Reactions: Life Is My Coffin and (deleted member)
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
fuck there really isn't a easy way to die.
Imagine if dying was easier, most of us wouldn't have made this far in the first place, people say suicide is a cowardly decision, that does require some balls which these prolifers would never know.

Reactions: LifeCouldBeADream, Deleted member 82921 and paroxysm
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
You would die instantly.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
For water 250' ft is there a little bit so 800 is plenty. I wish I had a bridge that high close by. Although much easier to die by fent that kills like flies. Mega-millions have overdosed and died on opioids, more people die by overdose that by suicide, ironically. In most cases by accident, some by pushing it, and the rest by CTBing.

But fents old news, that ship's sailed long ago. Now they have lethally more potent analogs x200 times more powerful that makes fent baby shit. Synthetic opioid RC analogs so you can get direct from China lurking on Dread forums or local on darknet for 200 bucks enough to euthanize buy a tire cities population had the entire previous generations before it and ever after. Crazy shit, Metoetazine is even narcan proof. Look at what the DEA has done with this drug war, prohibited the native use of opium so that created a market for heroin, then when it was outlawed they just made it worse because there we have shit thick too and wipe out Mass populations and officers themselves are dying just for the powder dust as they approach vehicles traffick and putting poor postal workers at risk. How could You ban a fucking plant? Idiots still fighting a drug war, catching a tiger by the tail.

The thought of jumping gives me panic attacks. have panic attacks so I would freak out totally. I would probably die of a heart attack Midway before I hit the order from the fright before impact.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease. 😥

Im sorry you are alive and suffering. Only death will fix that disease.

Reactions: paroxysm
L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
I am wondering about a similar situation as the op. There is a 600ft bridge over a gorge about 2 hours away, but I'm terrified of dying by drowning. I've read a ton of jumping threads and "lost all hope", and people seem to have mixed opinions on whether you die from impact or drowning. I know nobody can know for sure but any more thoughts?

Another thing is that the bridge has no lights and I'd have to do it at night. The thought of not being able to see scares me somewhat. I would hate to drive there and then chicken out!!

E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Imagine if dying was easier, most of us wouldn't have made this far in the first place, people say suicide is a cowardly decision, that does require some balls which these prolifers would never know.

It's all about turning everything into bullshit gravy.

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
not sure if i'll actually do it cause i'm still on suicide watch and me going out would look suspicious. my city has a 800 foot bridge with water under it. i was wondering if this would kill me by just falling off in general or if i would still have to aim head first. i think the worst possible option is the water breaking my bones and i drown to death. just a speculation and curiosity.
Sure bet, even without landing head first, in my eyes. Usually people belly flop even with SI just because of how gravity contorts you