HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
If I skip this family lunch I'll have the entire day for myself. I already have my meto,sn,ibuprofen and antiacid the only thing holding me is the idea of my ugly corpse being found by my mom...she doesn't deserve it. I love her.
What you guys think? What would you do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, LetzteAusfahrt, Huntfish34 and 5 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Is there no way for you to get a hotel room?

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Stick and Mm80
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is there a park near by? You could cover yourself with a blanket and people would assume it's a homeless person, so they would stay away.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, Stick and Mm80
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Is there no way for you to get a hotel room?
I'll only receive my last payment in the middle of october
Is there a park near by? You could cover yourself with a blanket and people would assume it's a homeless person, so they would stay away.
Yes, there's a lot of places for homeless persons here but I'm afraid of throwing up and then someone decides to help me

Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211 and GoodPersonEffed
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
If I skip this family lunch I'll have the entire day for myself. I already have my meto,sn,ibuprofen and antiacid the only thing holding me is the idea of my ugly corpse being found by my mom...she doesn't deserve it. I love her.
What you guys think? What would you do?
This isn't something you have to rush, if your mom finding you is out of the question then it sounds like you don't have all the conditions necessary, I wouldn't if were you.

Reactions: Leshen, Sinkinshyp, Stick and 2 others
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Could you put a note on your closed bedroom door, alerting her to your body being inside, and asking her to call the authorities instead of entering?

From what I've read here, this is one of the top concerns that stalls CTB, the thought of stressing family members or roommates with unexpectedly discovering our bodies. You are a good person for thinking about this. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Mm80
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
This isn't something you have to rush, if your mom finding you is out of the question then it sounds like you don't have all the conditions necessary, I wouldn't if were you.
I have all the items but I don't have a location :(
Could you put a note on your closed bedroom door, alerting her to your body being inside, and asking her to call the authorities instead of entering?

From what I've read here, this is one of the top concerns that stalls CTB, the thought of stressing family members or roommates with unexpectedly discovering our bodies. You are a good person for thinking about this. :heart:
I wonder if she'll open it anyways, I started to cry rn

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

As a mom I would go in anyway. I wouldn't be able to know my son/daughter is in there and not check the state of things.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Stick
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
As a mom I would go in anyway. I wouldn't be able to know my son/daughter is in there and not check the state of things.
I totally understand it :(

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
True, the parental urge is strong. But the note could soften the discovery a bit, or at least give her a moment to prepare herself emotionally versus just walking in and being hit by the scene.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would do more research into your city. There must be some out of the way areas.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A better day could present itself in the future for you. Would it be worth it to wait on something like that to happen for you?

Reactions: Ghost2211
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
A better day could present itself in the future for you. Would it be worth it to wait on something like that to happen for you?
You're right, I can't do this to her... I'm sorry for wasting y'all time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, nerve, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
You're right, I can't do this to her... I'm sorry for wasting y'all time.

it's not a waste of time at all. I'm a mom here because my son died in a car accident. I never saw him after the accident, I don't think I mentally could handle seeing him damaged. Even with a note on the door I would go in and be totally traumatized. I'm glad you've decided to wait. Find a park or hotel that way you don't cause your mom issues.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Ghost2211 and Spitfire
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think I'll follow you. I'm tired of this shit. It doesn't get better

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic and Ghost2211