G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Thinking about suicide everyday

I have been thinking a lot about suicide no matter how many times I try to be happy but I'm just incredibly unhappy……. I keep thinking of suicide… my life is full of misery that I can't get out of.

Words can't begin to depict my suffering. Each feeble attempt to articulate this agony feels like a mockery of the torment tearing my very being apart. Everything I write is just a pathetic attempt to mirror the hell I'm living in.

There is no recovery from the bottomless pit of pain and sadness I've fallen into. Only I know this to be true.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: itwillallbeoverr, thewalkingdread, Forever Sleep and 3 others
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Painfully relatable. Really wish none of us had to suffer like this, it's unbearable.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Me too, im trying to go back to where i was before but as i grow older , when youth force leaves you , its over , my desire to leave that life i didn't consent too is getting greater , i will be 44 soon and i dont see why i should go past 50 let alone 60. Quality of life reduce , forget it.

SN will be in my body at some point maybe combined with carbon monoxide, just of matter of time before i have a goodbye thread here.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Forever Sleep
A

AllAlone

Oct 4, 2023
Sometimes I can go through my day without really thinking of suicide. I just go to work and come home and can distract myself with other things to avoid thinking about it. But ultimately I have no joy in my life and no hope and always end up wanting to die again. It never goes away but sometimes I can not think about it.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd wish to leave, existing really is so dreadful and torturous, it'd be such a relief at least to me if Nembutal became accessible.

• Hugs
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
It's a lot more relieving once you have your plan figured out and you're certain it will most likely work.