• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Not really sure I can take it anymore, I want to check myself in, tired of useless people because utah really sucks at thisnkind of stuff or maybe should I just run away to monument valley where my close relatives live in? Idk what to do now asside from the facy is that im tired of being here and feeling like I dont belong here, these things forced me to live in my head for 13 years! Sorry for bad sppeling and grammar, im just so cold right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quitter
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Hi there. if you think that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel regarding your depression and that with good help and a good support system you can have a handle on it and lead a good life than go for it! Depression isn't always a death sentence. For me it is because I suffer from Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. There are no treatments and no cure and I've been a prisoner in my house for 14 yeas with no quality of life and in pain that no one that has it could only imagine. But there might be hope for you. Life can be wonderful. I had an amazing life before this happened to me at 20 years old. It stole everything from me. But you have a chance to get better. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better because in many cases life is worth living.