• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
i will probably do it soon, already start to take AE, think I'll end up doing it around 2 or 3 in the morning. Soon i wil do it a goodbye trhead. Thank you, guys. You are awesome. I finally will be free.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, the_path_of_sorrows, Sylveon and 8 others
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hey man, I've seen you around here for sometime and it's sad that it's come to this but I hope you find peace, I also know you've spent a good amount of time preparing for this as well. Best wishes. How far are you from taking SN?

• Love
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I have the day, going to see my family for last time. in the night i will release all my demons. Think that i have 12h, maybe 24h? I want to follow tje 48h of stans guide but i believe that i cant hold on any longer.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon and Goku Black
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans.

• Love
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
do you have any other last plans that you wanna do before it all ends? best of luck to you as well.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I have the day, going to see my family for last time. in the night i will release all my demons. Think that i have 12h, maybe 24h? I want to follow tje 48h of stans guide but i believe that i cant hold on any longer.
Either way, I wish you the best with everything.

• Love
gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
I'm wishing you the best and I hope that you will find the peace that you are looking for.

• Love
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Feels like the God of this place is shaking the chairs we are all sitting on right now

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
do you have any other last plans that you wanna do before it all ends? best of luck to you as well.
Actually ive been doing all the plans a 6 months ago. Now is for real, time to do it. I am completely alone, cant reach anyone. I am unrechable.
Feels like the God of this place is shaking the chairs we are all sitting on right now
Hell yeah, the god is sick. And also we are. Its so sad

• Love
Reactions: tsykoais
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Actually ive been doing all the plans a 6 months ago. Now is for real, time to do it. I am completely alone, cant reach anyone. I am unrechable.
Yeah, you've put a lot of time and thought into this so I'm sure you've planned it all out well.

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
i will probably do it soon, already start to take AE, think I'll end up doing it around 2 or 3 in the morning. Soon i wil do it a goodbye trhead. Thank you, guys. You are awesome. I finally will be free.
i'm sorry you had to be born, but at least it'll be over soon. you deserve peace. we'll miss you, but we'll follow along one day or another.