• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I hate having a visible Internet history, and this gives me an excuse to clear my page of people and things I don't like.

I'm in one of my moods where I want to feel as invisible as possible. My only issue is that some of my other online accounts are linked to my FB for logging in. Not sure how that would work out but I just want to be invisible.

Can't delete myself off it for good because I rely on it for communication and keeping up with various events going on, so this is the next best thing. I don't want people to know anything about me.

I just feel so.. Exposed. I doubt anyone even gives a shit about me, but knowing that my pictures and everything are out there makes me uncomfortable :(

Reactions: Slenderman, Circles, Lizzie S. and 6 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
No social media for me. Ever. Nothing to delete now :)

Reactions: Ambie, Severen, Lizzie S. and 4 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I've made a new one but still don't like that it's still there. Oh well. Less on it at least.

Reactions: Circles, Schopenhauer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
just do a friends list purge. if u must, delete everyone... least ul have it to see ur events etc. an pics whatever. an they wont think ur a spam acc cause its new.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I deleted my real Facebook account over a year ago. I created a fake account to lurk sometimes but that's it.

Reactions: Severen, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Terminally drunk
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
just do a friends list purge. if u must, delete everyone... least ul have it to see ur events etc. an pics whatever. an they wont think ur a spam acc cause its new.
I did get rid of like 50 people the other day, but what bothers me is that I have/had posts on there from like 2014 (when I last made a new account), and those posts would always be there (because who has time to sit and delete hundreds, if not thousands of posts made over the last four years?).

I warned people (family, some friends) I was making a new one. Most people won't even notice I'm gone (heh.)

Reactions: Circles, Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I have one social media account and I'll delete it before I ctb. It would be weird to have my social media on there after I die.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I have one social media account and I'll delete it before I ctb. It would be weird to have my social media on there after I die.
Not sure if it's Facebook you're referring to, but I just found this option to have my FB deleted when I die (I already knew there was a memorial option but I just want it gone.) Here's the process I found (in pics)

Fb1 Fb2 Fb3

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Trashcan
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I do these things. I put a false name so people do not find me and I do not put photos. I only have a few friends.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I find social media to be quite fake, toxic, and depressing. I'm quite glad that mine is now gone again. I wish the craze would die out and people would invest in moments that truly matter, rather than a virtual world.

Reactions: WinterIsComing and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I deleted mine too, I find it quite annoying that it takes so long to actually be removed though.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I also had an uneasy feeling about one social media account so I deleted it...But I am paranoid unfortunately...Now I have Facebook account as an attempt to fight my paranoia...

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I deleted most of my accounts because of reasons you mentioned, plus I had a bunch of people I didn't know as friends (they added me) and I was soo sick of seeing them being petty, starting useless drama and arguments. I only have Reddit now.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hate having a visible Internet history, and this gives me an excuse to clear my page of people and things I don't like.

I'm in one of my moods where I want to feel as invisible as possible. My only issue is that some of my other online accounts are linked to my FB for logging in. Not sure how that would work out but I just want to be invisible.

Can't delete myself off it for good because I rely on it for communication and keeping up with various events going on, so this is the next best thing. I don't want people to know anything about me.

I just feel so.. Exposed. I doubt anyone even gives a shit about me, but knowing that my pictures and everything are out there makes me uncomfortable :(

If you can't delete it all, then just change it all into disinformation.

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
I feel the same about not wanting a visible internet history, especially one so,uh...(??)'intense' as facebook. It drives me mad thinking that anyone could find my profile and see how pathetic I am. I actually just deleted my facebook this morning. Feel a little better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Do a Google search "delete Facebook posts in bulk"
You'll find a number of options