• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Am planning to take SN with Flubromazolam since its a ludicrously strong benzo that provides very powerful sedation quickly. I dont want to feel the uncomfortable effects of SN so this will be my sedative of choice now.

My initial plan was standard Bromazolam from dn since thats already quite a strong benzo but I might aswell go the whole mile and bring out the really big guns.

I think I will just order both, Bromazolam from dn and Flubromazolam from clearnet rc, so If one of them fails / turns out to be a scam I will have the other one in reserve. Though id preferably still have Flubromaz of course

These guys seem legit though, genuine reviews by people, been around for a while, People have bought from them before

CTB comes closer and closer (:::

Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, Bigsmoke777 and dimstar
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, Bigsmoke777 and dimstar
suicidalcatlady

suicidalcatlady

May 7, 2023
Let me know how it goes / please PM me if you found SN in the states!

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB and J Peace
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Let me know how it goes / please PM me if you found SN in the states!
I know where to get SN from in the USA but I dont feel comfortable sharing. It doesnt sit right with me morally, sorry

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Did you test your SN with an aquarium test? If so how did it go

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB
LostCauseLooknToCTB

LostCauseLooknToCTB

YoungLostHoplessandAlone
Apr 6, 2023
Am planning to take SN with Flubromazolam since its a ludicrously strong benzo that provides very powerful sedation quickly. I dont want to feel the uncomfortable effects of SN so this will be my sedative of choice now.

My initial plan was standard Bromazolam from dn since thats already quite a strong benzo but I might aswell go the whole mile and bring out the really big guns.

I think I will just order both, Bromazolam from dn and Flubromazolam from clearnet rc, so If one of them fails / turns out to be a scam I will have the other one in reserve. Though id preferably still have Flubromaz of course

These guys seem legit though, genuine reviews by people, been around for a while, People have bought from them before

CTB comes closer and closer (:::

Thoughts?
well what are the results

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
well what are the results
i will make a reply to this post once i have results
due to some complications and miscalculations, i have not tried yet
apologies if that is dissapointing.
earliest i could do would be mid july