kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I just want to make sure I haven't forgotten to do anything, i've arranged for my items to be given away, written my note, i think i have everything sorted? I'd hate to remember everything I need to do the moment the start my method. Anything you'd reccomend i get sorted/ you're doing before your ctb?

• Love
Reactions: iwanttodie000
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, what you did is practically it.
When I tried to ctb last year, I also recorded some goodbye videos, left all my savings on a table, deleted most of my online info except for my e-mail and bank account, left my cellphone unlocked so that they could do whatever they wanted with it and that was basically everything I did.

• Love
Reactions: BandAddict and iwanttodie000
ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
Are there any accounts you want your family/friends/people to have access to (ie. bank, email, social media, bills stuff, etc)? I have a list of accounts and passwords (different usernames/passwords than anything on any other sites) set aside for my family. Is there anything in your phone or computer that you don't want anyone to see and want to clear beforehand? Saved accounts, passwords, history, messages, pictures, bookmarks, etc.?

Beyond that, for me, I will probably end up throwing a lot of my stuff away before I go because I know it was the hardest part for my family to throw away/donate my sisters things when she died.

Reactions: Ame
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Mine are basically reset every electronic device I have, throw away the sim card and clean out every drawer in room

Last edited:
Reactions: Toonloon
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Set up a will or a trust if you have significant assets .

if you have insignificant assets max out your credit cards to buy gifts for friends or spend on yourself . Make sure any gifts are set to arrive after projected CTB date. This advice only applies if your estate is going to be processed to laws similar to that in US / UK where your debts die with you and can only be used to go after your estate .

• Love
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants