Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Is there anything you want to do before CTB and would you feel satisfied having done that something before leaving ?

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Finish a poem that I have been meaning to write.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and leavingthesoultrap
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Eh, I imagine no matter what happens after we die, nothing we've done or didn't do will have much bearing on the matter. I just hope it's peaceful. Considering how cruel this world is, who really cares if you've "lived to the fullest." All that says to me is that you had money and opportunity. Death is the great equalizer for a reason. It's the end of all the illusions of this world. I just hope I'm not unfortunate enough to get thrown back down here after I exit.

Reactions: Orbitc and thewalkingdread
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
There's a lot more I want to do before I ctb but I will never be able to. Depression kills all of my motivation along side other factors outside of my control so I'll end up with a lot of wants and unfinished plans.

I do plan on doing a final road trip before I ctb. It'll make me feel like my life came full circle, I've spent my whole life on the road and I'll die on the road. Aside from this what more I'll accomplish depends greatly on how soon I can access what I need to ctb.

Reactions: tunnelV
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally just wish to cease existing in peace and have everything be forgotten about, I don't see experiencing existence as being something desirable.

Reactions: Orbitc
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Not much, wait for my cat to die... (which hopefully shouldn't take too much longer!)
And yes... I would feel VERY SATISFIED if I were able to do that (wait for her to go b/f me...)

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Wreck my credit,my car,truck,motorcycles, hurt a bunch of feelings and beat a few deserving people into a messy puddle.

Reactions: LeperGnome
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
im going to try and finish a short story ive been writing, i got drunk and high for the first time this year so that's crossed off. can't think of anything else

Reactions: doormat25
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Is there anything you want to do before CTB and would you feel satisfied having done that something before leaving ?
Drink till i got drunk , but afraid it gonna change m'y mind

Reactions: doormat25
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My partner really liked MLP so I've been debating on whether or not to go to a con for him. No idea if that'll feel satisfying or if I even live that long.