• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
As per title, what are the main things.
I was just thinking sending out an email so loved ines wouldnt blame themselves as much, and also who gets what out of my stuff.

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Yes, I will send a delayed email to notify those who will have to find me. Then an autographed will and an autographed letter for a special person. I will try to leave things in order as much as possible (tax returns, bank accounts, various passwords - including PC and telephone, facilitate the bureaucratic tasks of those who will remain, cancel various subscriptions in advance...).

For those who stay it's always a mess, I would like to make the task easier for them. And make them understand that, no, there was really nothing they could have done or said to prevent...

thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
Yes, I will send a delayed email to notify those who will have to find me. Then an autographed will and an autographed letter for a special person. I will try to leave things in order as much as possible (tax returns, bank accounts, various passwords - including PC and telephone, facilitate the bureaucratic tasks of those who will remain, cancel various subscriptions in advance...).

For those who stay it's always a mess, I would like to make the task easier for them. And make them understand that, no, there was really nothing they could have done or said to prevent...
Wouldn't tansferring all your money to a few people solve the whole subscription problem?

andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Wouldn't tansferring all your money to a few people solve the whole subscription problem?
I would just like to make everything easier for those who remain (who will already be destroyed enough to even worry about the bureaucracy...)

As Hamlet said:

... For those who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office...

(The insolence of office... :-)