Twartle

Twartle

Mar 24, 2023
I'm planning to CTB in a few weeks, but I have some things to take care before that. I'll reset my electronics and other stuff but what really bothers me is that whether I should write a last note or say some final things to people close to me or should I just do it without saying last goodbyes. I don't know what should I say either. Any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Its not exactly preparation, But im doing DMT before I go. Prepare my pineal gland for what's to come.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: marchshift, leavingthesoultrap, Twartle and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Its not exactly preparation, But im doing DMT before I go. Prepare my pineal gland for what's to come.
I'm planning an ayahuasca retreat and i can't wait but im almost scared itll make me not want to ctb anymore.

Hope all goes well for you
I'm planning to CTB in a few weeks, but I have some things to take care before that. I'll reset my electronics and other stuff but what really bothers me is that whether I should write a last note or say some final things to people close to me or should I just do it without saying last goodbyes. I don't know what should I say either. Any ideas?
Yeah I've also been struggling with this. I feel like I should leave them a note because it'll hopefully make closure easier but when I think about actually writing them it's kind of overwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift, leavingthesoultrap and Twartle
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I wrote a note, it ended up being 7 pages..lol
I'm planning an ayahuasca retreat and i can't wait but im almost scared itll make me not want to ctb anymore.

Hope all goes well for you

Yeah I've also been struggling with this. I feel like I should leave them a note because it'll hopefully make closure easier but when I think about actually writing them it's kind of overwhelming.
I do think you should leave a note. Espcially if they don't know with what you have been struggling with. I know my family hasn't, I am terrible with communication. Honestly with everyone here, I have been more open and just emotionally vulnerable that I have been with anyone in years. Tell them how you feel, what they meant to you, what you wanted to mean to them. Your special, and you fill a unique role in the world and the family. You will be missed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: breezeboy and Twartle
Twartle

Twartle

Mar 24, 2023
Same. I'm still struggling between writing and not writing because I don't know which one will make it better. And in case of writing it there're so many details like "Should I write a handwritten or e-note? Should I mention everyone or just go through my own feelings? And so many more things that got me in a chokehold that I don't know how to solve.
I wrote a note, it ended up being 7 pages..lol
If it's not personal, what have you written about? I can't think about anything as of right now cause there're too many things going on.

• Love
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Do more coloring books, visit my old friend, eat some good food.

Reactions: Twartle
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I think I'll do handwritten because it's more personal and they'll only be for a few people. Separate notes for each.

I haven't given much thought to what I'll actually write I just think when pencil meets paper it'll just flow out of me. I'm putting off writing them for as long as possible

Twartle

Twartle

Mar 24, 2023
I think I'll do handwritten because it's more personal and they'll only be for a few people. Separate notes for each.
Yeah I'll probably write handwritten letters to the closest people and maybe some long text messages to other people.

I haven't given much thought to what I'll actually write I just think when pencil meets paper it'll just flow out of me. I'm putting off writing them for as long as possible
Same I think. Once you start it just flows and goes on and on

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Good luck with everything