Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I'll go first, I hate how people feel entitled to your existence, they want you to do things their way, they feel they should have complete authority over you and your body. That you should follow their beliefs and their script on how you should act and shouldn't act. And I also hate seeing injustice, seeing people get away with things they shouldn't get away with and not being able to do anything about it.

• Love
Reactions: gorb, M.O.N, sserafim and 27 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I can barely think of anything I don't hate.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, ShornSoloists, ihatemylife and 23 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Reproduction

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: conarc, sserafim, ShornSoloists and 20 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Religion, Politics, authority system, materialism ... many more

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, conarc, ShornSoloists and 9 others
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Religion, unjustified hierarchies, greed, consumerism, the need for sustenance, disability, illness, pain.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: drennedrat, sserafim, conarc and 11 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Hierarchy.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, ShornSoloists, disabledlife and 7 others
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Well, my list would be too long for this thread and could be controversial, so I'll mention one thing.

Going with the flow/Doing stuff that everyone else does.

It's basically something like if people get an modern car or get vaccinated, people are expecting you to do the same but what if I don't want to take an rushed product (Info: I don't have anything against vaccines) that could have some nasty side effects or if I want to keep my independence and not just visit a car mechanic because I changed a controller or got my Start/Stop technology deactivated after doing such a stupid thing like changing a stupid car battery!!
That's just wrong, stupid and ridiculous.

For those who don't know, Start/Stop technology doesn't work with normal car batteries and some cars need to serialize a battery to their board computer in order to prevent damages in some stupid controller (more info). You basically pay more for those special batteries or live with an stupid error on your dashboard.

That's one of the reasons why I drive old vehicles with high millage, that are "dangerous" and "life-threatening" according to most of the people who thing that anyone should have a car with safety systems that could also be dangerous to the driver in certain situations

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, TooConscious and demuic
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Everyone seems to need some sort of validation.

Reactions: sserafim, sleepisanescape, Un- and 4 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Ooooooooh there are way too many things I hate about humans and society. I won't even mention all of them to save my sanity, but one of the things is what you mentioned in your post - no body autonomy. You're absolutely correct! Another thing is animal cruelty. I just can't deal with it, how humans exploit and torture defenseless animals is disgusting. One of the reasons I want to ctb.
I was always a misanthrope. Even as a kid, I was repulsed by human kind.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, conarc, ihatemylife and 8 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate how even hating other humans is still a narcissistic extension and generally accepted part of human civilization.

Also I hate how most of the time people can't change their minds once they've formed an opinion on something. Tribalism and the inability to keep an open mind even plagues the people who claim to be woke and above it all yet they're too caught up in their own egos to see that just because they disagree with something wrong it doesn't make them right.

Reactions: sserafim, sleepisanescape, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Global Zionist media empires enabling Zionist crime and land theft at an
Industrial scale

Reactions: conarc, OnlyTheWind, TooConscious and 1 other person
ExistentialEntropy

ExistentialEntropy

we all go home eventually
Jul 4, 2020
Just the fact that you are born into an established society with rules you never agreed to, where it's random chance that determines how hard it will be to succeed. It's fucked up that one kid is born into a billionaire family and another kid is born to a mother who can't get clean water. But we are forced to accept that's just the way the world is.

Destruction of the wilderness through aggressive farming is normalised although we never consented to it. People pump carbon into the atmosphere every day although we never consented to it. These things we just find out after being brought into this world and are told to accept.

Congratulations on being born to a species that destroys everything in its path, including each other.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, conarc, markimobzzdeasui and 17 others
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
I hate how other people hate what others enjoy. There are plenty of circle jerks around online shitting and hating on other communities who enjoy particularly harmless stuff. It sucks out any decent opportunity for constructive criticism and is a path towards self loathe and utter lack of enjoyment. It also fuels people's need for constant validation, it makes me sick how invalidated many people feel without any reason to feel that way. One of the most harmful consequences of this hate that I can think of is how people feel like they don't belong. Lack of belongingness is really harsh to live with.

Maybe that's on the surface level, but what I truly loathe is the utter lack of a "heads-up" before you're thrown into existence, which I know sounds paradoxical. I wish people just don't give birth at all, there is nothing to lose and a lot to be spared from.

Reactions: sserafim, RedundantRecord, markimobzzdeasui and 9 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The sheer injustice of the rigged system designed to let us flourish in our natural state of narcissism and evil, it protects evil,
If you defend yourself from sadists trying to torture and steal your life by punching them once you will likely go to prison if they sue you.
Their corrupt solicitor will say you used extreme force even if you've had no fight experience and are out of shape.
Everything is corrupt.
The thing I hate the most the average person who turns a blind eye. They see all the evil around yet use it to their advantage

I see no problem with prospering but there is no need to harm others in the process.
They always say "well I'm just making the best of this"
Yet are the first to cry for help when it gets done to them.
They are very capable of enjoying life.
These are 75% of people easily, just chose to be evil. I'm beyond thinking everyone is a victim at some point humans should have seen the cruelty and sorted it out. 99% of our suffering is psychological that we are taught by people who want to control us, parents, teachers, politicians are all evil.
Human teachings as they are cause pain and nobody fucking cares. As I said it's a joke until it happens to them.

Reactions: sserafim, MindFrog, Pisceslilith and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When they impose rules such as "living is ok but dying is wrong", "you gotta work as a slave and pay your taxes", "if you don't have a degree you're a loser" and when they think they're good people for going to a church but they forget they are monsters when they go back home!

Reactions: sserafim, conarc, Outsider and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
We're just marionettes. I hate the cold, blind evolutionary processes that created us & all the other animals

Reactions: sserafim, Outsider, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Bigotry, bullying, abuse, consumerism, victim blaming, superficiality, lookism. All issues sadly I have faced in my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, LifeQuitter2018, Pisceslilith and 2 others
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I love this thread, you all guys when readed at the same time seem such a extreme powerful force... Nobody could deny you anything.

The list of things to hate is endless, abysmal, beyond human understanding................... If there's something I've learned in life is that human is miserable cause world could be literally full o amazing possibilities everywhere for everyone but most people are fucked up. What can I say?
I don't feel powerful but always feel very confident cause there are things nobody could deny me,
we know the truth.
ps what I hate the most is how sex is perceived by society

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisceslilith and puppet_nihilist
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I hate how other people hate what others enjoy. There are plenty of circle jerks around online shitting and hating on other communities who enjoy particularly harmless stuff. It sucks out any decent opportunity for constructive criticism and is a path towards self loathe and utter lack of enjoyment. It also fuels people's need for constant validation, it makes me sick how invalidated many people feel without any reason to feel that way. One of the most harmful consequences of this hate that I can think of is how people feel like they don't belong. Lack of belongingness is really harsh to live with.
I also hate this so much. Especially people say so much bullshit about things that just come down to personal opinion. Someone can't just say they personally didn't like this movie/show/anime/song/food/whateverthefuck, they have to say its the worst thing ever and it needs to be erased from the face of the earth and all its enjoyers are tasteless fucks or whatever. Meanwhile these people usually have the most bland and socially acceptable interests that all the masses have agreed it's okay to like and never turn their excessive criticism towards the things they like themselves. They can't accept that different people like things and if it isn't personally for them or aimed at them, that must mean it's shit. As they say, that's YOUR opinion, man. And no one particularly asked or cared. That's why "critics" are one of the most inane and worthless professions on the place of the earth. One person can't serve as the arbiter of taste. One man's trash is another's treasure.

I try to like whatever I like but it gets to me especially when someone has such laughable criticism that doesn't even make sense. Like... okay. You don't like it. I do, and I don't agree with your "critique." Now what? People act like they can argue someone into changing their personal tastes. It's completely worthless. So many circlejerks now are just based on outrage culture/cancel culture.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The selfishness. The fact that we exist in the first place comes from the selfish desire to procreate, we didn't choose to be here. On the other hand how society denies us the right to die, essentially trapping us in this world unless we take action to end our own lives. I think its the fact that there is some kind of obligation set by society that we have to stay alive at all costs. Therefore if it wasn't for other humans we wouldn't have to suffer.

Reactions: sserafim, RedundantRecord, ShornSoloists and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People who are mean and want to hurt others or boost themselves up in their own minds by being nasty. That's at the top of the list.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, ihatemylife, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Capitalism.
Politics.
Unfair wealth distribution due to the 1% pocketing everything.
The amount of money that goes towards military budget instead of helping people.
Just in general, people's hypocrisy and corruption.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Thanatos/is, sleepisanescape and 5 others
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I love this thread, you all guys when readed at the same time seem such a extreme powerful force... Nobody could deny you anything.

The list of things to hate is endless, abysmal, beyond human understanding................... If there's something I've learned in life is that human is miserable cause world could be literally full o amazing possibilities everywhere for everyone but most people are fucked up. What can I say?
I don't feel powerful but always feel very confident cause there are things nobody could deny me,
we know the truth.
ps what I hate the most is how sex is perceived by society
Can you elaborate on how society perceives sex?
Also another thing I despise, r*pists! biggest scums of the earth. A huge waste of space, death is too much of easy way out for those parasites, they deserve way worse. I wish there could be laws passed that allows you to hurt them.

Last edited:
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
How inconsistent we are when it comes to judging people.. Like hypothetically, a woman could be labeled a slut for getting pregnant at the age of 17 but a priest getting charged with pedophilia would be treated as a holy man who just sinned by the same crowd.

I guess it's completely human to have some sort of bias, but it comes to the point that you have to stop once it starts to hurt people around you. Our egos are too big.. We are too prideful.. Add the lack of empathy to the mix and we've already started the end of the world itself.

Reactions: Thanatos/is, taylor321, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Phoney people, who from my perspective make up the vast majority of the population.

• Love
Reactions: fly away, Pisceslilith and it's_all_a_game
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Domestic violence and cruelty to children

• Love
Reactions: demuic, sleepisanescape, FuneralCry and 3 others
PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
Can you elaborate on how society perceives sex?
Also another thing I despise, r*pists! biggest scums of the earth. A huge waste of space, death is too much of easy way out for those parasites, they deserve way worse. I wish there could be laws passed that allows you to hurt them.
The sex topic is extremely complex.. Let's say they took the fuel of life and flushed it.

Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
Lies, it is irresponsible to lie to someone from a young age(that they lie to you since you are a child), because when reality hits you, there is a crisis of ideas that can lead to depression.
I hate the lies of humans.

Reactions: conarc, NasiGoreng, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Existence itself. That is what I hate the most.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, conarc, fly away and 2 others
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
all this human thing .. , stupid pain .

Reactions: sserafim, conarc, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person