WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I swear every few weeks/months I tell myself "Im gonna turn my life around and do better" never works no matter how hard I try things never seem to turn up, There's always something to stop me something to put me down even when things work out for a bit something it feels like something is waiting around the corner. small vent sorry wanted to put it somewhere

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lumina, pyroxenic, lonegore and 4 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
This is the place to feel free to vent or pop "stuff" up Waffles, we do get it.

• Love
Reactions: lonegore and WaffleWoman
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I swear every few weeks/months I tell myself "Im gonna turn my life around and do better" never works no matter how hard I try things never seem to turn up, There's always something to stop me something to put me down even when things work out for a bit something it feels like something is waiting around the corner. small vent sorry wanted to put it somewhere
I am experiencing the same thing. Last year, 2022, was a gift to me. Everything was going in my favor. But this year is nothing but torture and my life is getting worse and worse ever since and I started having a miserable life. 2023 is the worst year of my life. I want to experience 2022 again.

By the way, how do I pm you?

WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I am experiencing the same thing. Last year, 2022, was a gift to me. Everything was going in my favor. But this year is nothing but torture and my life is getting worse and worse ever since and I started having a miserable life. 2023 is the worst year of my life. I want to experience 2022 again.

By the way, how do I pm you?
Hover over my name and there should be a option on there that says "start private conversation"

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
This doent sound like your suffering.

No, I don't see it. Maybe you disabled it in your settings? But I enable it so try it on me.
I don't need to prove my level of suffering to you.

Reactions: lonegore and Sweet Tart
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
This doent sound like your suffering.

No, I don't see it. Maybe you disabled it in your settings? But I enable it so try it on me.
Its not showing and when I go into the area to add you it wont let ether

D

DREAMPONDER

yeah
Jul 16, 2023
ur not alone dawg 🤞

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's really hard in a life to make things better. It mostly depends on the level one sees themselves. Unfortunately th elevel for most of us here is on such a low level that only some positive things cannot change anything. It's really such a difficult task to get out of such a deep hole. It needs so much energy and willpower. I hope you can find a way to cope with your personal problems. I wish you all the best!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Forever Sleep and WaffleWoman
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
It's really hard in a life to make things better. It mostly depends on the level one sees themselves. Unfortunately th elevel for most of us here is on such a low level that only some positive things cannot change anything. It's really such a difficult task to get out of such a deep hole. It needs so much energy and willpower. I hope you can find a way to cope with your personal problems. I wish you all the best!
Thank you I always enjoy reading your responses to things

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring being trapped in that situation, existence is just too cruel, I find it awful how existing here can very easily get much worse. But anyway best wishes.