• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ariadne.Waits

Ariadne.Waits

Nov 8, 2023
My therapist and I were talking about how hard it will be for me to let go of some things I can't take with me after my divorce, things that are too hard and too painful like my wedding dress I never got to wear. We were married in a court house a few months prior in 2020 to the scheduled wedding but then Covid happened. We were supposed to have it this year, but my husband decided he didn't see the point anymore since we had been married for so long.

She asked, why do I have to be the only one broken under that choice. It's one of the things I just can't bring myself to think about. Do I donate it do I trash it do I take it out back and set it on fire. I think I would set it on fire if I could.

She doesn't know that she gave me good advice on what to do with my precious items as I prepare to CTB. Everyone thinks I'm cleaning/packing for an eventual move.

When my husband finds himself having to deal with the dress and everything else that came from our 15 year relationship I won't have to think about anything anymore.

This makes me so sad.

Reactions: DeecyTee
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I can't give you a solution to your problem nor can I tell you a best solution, but I will tell you how I handle tough choices such as these.

Will you regret it? Consider what choices lead to regret and go from there.

Good luck in whatever choice you make and keep us updated if you like.