HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Here's my little list
- fear of getting ready and not being able to book the hotel room cuz I only have a debit card
- no one telling my friends what happened to me and they keep thinking that I just decided to ignore them
- my mom doing something to herself
- authorities searching for info on my devices
- being on the news with people saying that I killed myself bc of evil strangers on an evil forum
- my cats being depressed

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, Pookie, Kbeau and 9 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Debit card is fine to book hotel. They will put a hold on the card just like they would with a CC

• Wow
Reactions: Kbeau, TooConscious, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
That's a valid list.
evil strangers on an evil forum haha right. We are so evil damn haha :p I worry about that too though so I will be sanitizing my digital footprint before I go. I worry about the impact too so I am leaving people instructions and support for how to heal etc.

Mine
-want to finish my letters and organize my house before I go
-would like to do final calls
-fear of missing beautiful things.. birdsongs and art and music and ice cream :(
-what if I fail and wake up in a psych ward or the ICU? :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, x~Sophia~x, NodusTollens and 3 others
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Debit card is fine to book hotel. They will put a hold on the card just like they would with a CC
:0
That's a valid list.
evil strangers on an evil forum haha right. We are so evil damn haha :p I worry about that too though so I will be sanitizing my digital footprint before I go. I worry about the impact too so I am leaving people instructions and support for how to heal etc.

Mine
-want to finish my letters and organize my house before I go
-would like to do final calls
-fear of missing beautiful things.. birdsongs and art and music and ice cream :(
-what if I fail and wake up in a psych ward or the ICU? :(
I also relate to your list my friend, I still don't know how to "clean" my device
I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Lostandlooking
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't think you'll end up in the news. Unless your method is very gore and unique.
As for your friends, I think they'd learn sooner or later about your death if they have some way of contacting your family. And if they don't, does it really matter? I mean, you won't exist anymore lol.

As for the other reasons, I can understand. I'm worried about that too.

Anyway, hope things get better somehow!

Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Pen>Sword, Sakura94 and 3 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
:0

I also relate to your list my friend, I still don't know how to "clean" my device
I wish you the best
Look into information sanitization, vpn, tor, EFF has good resources. But also, I'm not sure if people will look super deep into our devices. unsure. Idk if I care if they do. I'm writing everything in my note already.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and HowSoonIsNow
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! Like I have said before, you are such a nice and thoughtful person. It totally show how much in your list. I have 1 item on my list, I do NOT ever want anything bad to come back about Sanctioned Suicide that might include me. Since I have been on here, you are a close family member to me.I have said it before and I will say it again, you are a shinning example of the term: global family member. Always all the best to you. Walter :hug:

• Love
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Hi! Like I have said before, you are such a nice and thoughtful person. It totally show how much in your list. I have 1 item on my list, I do NOT ever want anything bad to come back about Sanctioned Suicide that might include me. Since I have been on here, you are a close family member to me.I have said it before and I will say it again, you are a shinning example of the term: global family member. Always all the best to you. Walter :hug:
Sorry for forgetting to answer you!! I really like you and I wish you the best no matter what's your decision in the end
I also don't want to bring problems to SS
Sorry for forgetting to answer you!! I really like you and I wish you the best no matter what's your decision in the end
I sent you a lot of heart emojis but they vanished :(
I don't think you'll end up in the news. Unless your method is very gore and unique.
As for your friends, I think they'd learn sooner or later about your death if they have some way of contacting your family. And if they don't, does it really matter? I mean, you won't exist anymore lol.

As for the other reasons, I can understand. I'm worried about that too.

Anyway, hope things get better somehow!

Hugs!
Oh, here in my country there's a lot of tv channels who wait for tragedies, like they literally search for it in police departments so that's why I'm worried hehe
Lots of hugs for you too!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

I sent you a lot of heart emojis but they vanished :(, friends, fam
You are SUCH a nice person, I NEVER EVER have anything but good thoughts about you. I am 100% of the time just so happy knowing that you are still with us here. I truly mean it when I say that you are a GREAT friend on here. Walter

Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
My wife, and the next good video game are literally the only things I look forward to and stick around for. That's it. Everything else in this world is dead to me.

Even then, I know those are transient; my wife isn't in the best health, and video games are slowly but surely being poisoned by leftist propaganda and greedy industries looking to turn them into something you no longer own but borrow for a fee with "cloud" bullshit and "games as a service". Psh.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Thats a list with some valid reason...Awww at your way of thinking about your kitty <3

For me it's sadly not much keeping me here...in fact I made up my mind about leaving soon.
All my reasons to stay turned out to not be as sustaining as I thought.
I still believe if there's just a little glimmer of hope - one should hold on to it as tight as they can.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, HowSoonIsNow, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
My wife, and the next good video game are literally the only things I look forward to and stick around for. That's it. Everything else in this world is dead to me.

Even then, I know those are transient; my wife isn't in the best health, and video games are slowly but surely being poisoned by leftist propaganda and greedy industries looking to turn them into something you no longer own but borrow for a fee with "cloud" bullshit and "games as a service". Psh.
I'm literally a leftist lesbian so there's isn't much I can say to you
Thats a list with some valid reason...Awww at your way of thinking about your kitty <3

For me it's sadly not much keeping me here...in fact I made up my mind about leaving soon.
All my reasons to stay turned out to not be as sustaining as I thought.
I still believe if there's just a little glimmer of hope - one should hold on to it as tight as they can.
Yes!! I think that I also have that, Maybe my attachment to this world isn't that strong but my curiosity to see if it gets better is my true "enemy"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and stygal
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I'm literally a leftist lesbian so there's isn't much I can say to you

Yes!! I think that I also have that, Maybe my attachment to this world isn't that strong but my curiosity to see if it gets better is my true "enemy"
um, hello.. same! :) am more pan tho. And I resonate with the curiosity for change for sure!

• Hugs
Reactions: booray and HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
um, hello.. same! :) am more pan tho. And I resonate with the curiosity for change for sure!
Great to see more lgbt+ friends :))

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, OnlyTheWind, stygal and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
On a cheerful note listening to Morrissey as a young man definetly didn't lay any roots here for me. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal and OnlyTheWind
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
My list :
- no peaceful method available

• Aww..
Reactions: wordsonscreen
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
@HowSoonIsNow Then you should be happy I'm wanting to kill myself. Rejoice in my suffering. Leftists want people like me erased from the world.

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself,
@HowSoonIsNow Then you should be happy I'm wanting to kill myself. Rejoice in my suffering. Leftists want people like me erased from the world.

This is a pro-choice forum not pro-suicide so don't put words in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and wordsonscreen