• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
I dont want to explain very much because this is really complicated but i am getting better

Everything that began in the end of may is because i thought i was enmeshed in my family and I am but its a different thing

So i stopped listenting and reacting to people and stuff emotionally and taking it all in in a specific way i cant exactly describe and it changed things

but i ended up silencing and destroying a crucial part of myself that was my autism, my way of seeing the world, so i can interact with other people better and not feel ashamed of myself anymore for the way i saw the world

I thought it was the real way but it was not, I thought all along maybe i was normal and i was abused so it caused me to interact in that way but no

I made a massive mistake and what remained as a result was just this thing that kept eating me and hating on me more and more and shaming who i was until i was a shadow of who i was, And i believe this is the super ego like my dads voice internalized in me. I could not figure out the source of it until now I know

I can see it totally now

But I made some strange discoveries and a LOT of mistakes while i was on whatever the fuck i have been doing since that time, Ive made a lot of mistakes and mislabeled and not understood things correctly in myself but it is a good step because theres feelings i felt that i have not felt in 9 years, and ways of being

so i know inside whatever this is i can keep going and identify properly what is going on and what i found after I get my old self back I just have to reverse the process that i did in the end of may

I know this is disorganized and bad grammer and shit but fuck it

I found things that I think is like really interesting that like nobody has found before and i have not seen other people talk about in thier appoach of feeling things in thier life and not feeling dead inside and feeling happy normal and real and thier actual emotions its like insane. i want to describe it but its extremely hard to explain but i think i can do it

I will write it here sometime to see if it helps someone

**edit I want to give some of it because i think it can help someone

There is maybe many layers of intellectualization that block you from it, many layers of fear that block you from it

No thoughts no more progression no more discovery no more intellectualization no more seeking no more anything can get you closer to the state you wish to be in from a long time ago

The only thing that can do it is spontaneus living in your current feelings now, without any idealization or a single hint of what you "should do"

and that has no way into it besides surrender and letting go of the fear of what might happen

Dont worry about doing dont do a single thing

just feel what you do right now, not as an action but as in thats you thats your current position

Dont act or act (its not like a practice), just do what you feel completley right now and let it all flow out no matter how much your mind screams at you to stop and do the right thing, the better thing, NOOO THE FUTURE NOOO, WHAT ABOUT THIS AND THAT?!!

Let it all go!!!

Let go of the devaluation of the actions that arent just according to taking care of yourself and caring for yourself based on your spontaneus authentic emotions! I had this belief

**think of yourself as the animal that you are!! not the image of what a human is in 2024 in society!!!

If you want to use the bathroom do it! If you want to eat an apple do it! WASTE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!! live as if you have infinite time!! live as if the ocean of things to do have all the time in the world to be discovered and each have your own detailed emotional reactions and expressions to them!!! you have that because that is all there is! running and running over this never lets you live! its ironic because you think you can save your time by running to the greatest experience ever, and then youll allow yourself to let it all out, but you cannot! because the idealized thing and experience is actually created by the authentic emotions that are before that that make it like WOW this is amazing. but even then I cant even explain how that works. How are children so entertained by almost nothing? its because of this!!!! they dont idealize, they live in thier authentic, spontaneus emotional experience and they let that guide them. that makes a narrative, a story, meaning!! wow its crazy. its insanely simple but soooo hard to understand if you are not percieving it, but instead keep using your mind to intellectually search for something that cant be found there. You can observe it through exploring though, thats how i got here

The greatest lie IS the idealizations!

the next time you have a big emotional release or event or you cry or you are scared or angry, notice that and be with yourself and just live according to that
**(maybe it will remind you of the simple meaning)

the biggest problem is when these layer of intellectualization i guess i can name it are on top of this and the meaning that is so simple gets obscured and then other things end up happening besides what is authentic

its almost like a strange deal in a way where its like you can either have everything or what is meant for you, but everything wont satisfy you because its not authentic

but what is meant for you is what is authentic to you and how you naturally are and express

is this what the devil is in christianity? i dont know but maybe this is what they were trying to say

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and kinderbueno
not_actually_human

not_actually_human

indeterminate some.
Nov 12, 2022
Sure. Do post about it sometime, others may be able to help you in grounding it in more established theories and refine the conceptualization. Using the intellect to be able to come to the facts of the thing beyond attachment better is always worth it.

Reactions: nevergoodenough91
nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Jun 20, 2023
Sure. Do post about it sometime, others may be able to help you in grounding it in more established theories and refine the conceptualization. Using the intellect to be able to come to the facts of the thing beyond attachment better is always worth it.
i wrote about it i think its actually the best i can say it for now

Reactions: not_actually_human
not_actually_human

not_actually_human

indeterminate some.
Nov 12, 2022
i wrote about it i think its actually the best i can say it for now
Sounds like you're arriving at something. There's a description in the section on "yoga of intellect" in the second chapter of the Bhagavad Gita, it says that the intellect is beyond the identification with matter (ego in other words), which included the senses, body, emotions, and the mind, and it describes that the intellect, the "pure" intellect that is, lies beyond these, and how to get to them.You have the right temperament to study it I think. I don't think that this would be the most accurate but check out this person's playlist on BG on youtube @satshree if you ever want to look into it, it's just difficult to find inoffensive and neutral english translations of the text unfortunately, making it super inaccessible, but this guy will read out the verses from something which seems quite decent, for a start anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: nevergoodenough91
nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Jun 20, 2023
Sounds like you're coming onto something. There's a description in the section on "yoga of intellect" in the second chapter of the Bhagavad Gita, it says that the intellect is beyond the identification with matter (ego in other words), which included the senses, body, emotions, and the mind, and it describes that the intellect, the "pure" intellect that is, lies beyond these, and how to get to them.You have the right temperament to study it I think. I don't think that this would be the most accurate but check out this person's playlist on BG on youtube @satshree if you ever want to look into it, it's just difficult to find inoffensive and neutral english translations of the text unfortunately, making it super inaccessible, but this guy will read out the verses from something which seems quite decent, for a start anyway.
i will look into that now thank you :))

Reactions: not_actually_human