TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Things you subconciously avoid as an adult or by anyone else but chances are after years avoiding certain stuff you don´t think much about it, it has just become a habit to not do certain things or avoid certain things.

Like I try and avoid drinking too much soda or cola and stay away from energy drinks completely because they contain caffeine and I got anxiety since my early 20´s where as a child and teenager I would drink so much cola and at special occasions usually doing LAN parties or sleepovers where we would game all night I would drink a lot of energy drinks like X-Ray Energy Drink.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Probably a lot that I do subconsciously yet don't even realise, or it'd be more a conscious process. I'd have to ask friends and family about any idiosyncrasies they spot in me. I'm overly polite I know that, I open doors for people, offer to help with things and whatnot, then catch myself doing it and think why do I bother, hardly anyone appreciates it or they probably think I'm Buffalo Bill wanting to throw them in my van. But I still do it without thinking 'what's in this for me"

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Perhaps not subconsciously, but usually I rarely tell about myself too much when talking with new acquaintances because I can be a bit too clingy when I feel I'm close to them and also sometimes I say something without lots of consideration, only to find it's offensive and hurt them. I can't hurt people with my words if I stay silent.