F

fleischmaschina

Jun 3, 2023
Why do people keep pumping babies into this world? We are irrational and mindless creatures for one thing. World is not a better place than day 1, and sure as fuck never will be. People mindlessly humping each other like a fuckin zombies. Spraying fucking sperm all over, all high on fucking life LETS BRING ANOTHER HUMAN to this world! Ok, i get it, you were horny, didnt want to pull out, it was so beautiful. Then u realized u fucked up, ill cut you some slack. But to those who fuck to intentionaly create another human: you're one selfish fucking mindless asshole. Thinking about YOUR WANTS and YOUR DESIRES!!! Youre nothing more than a fuckin dog. And I dont say this because I cant make a baby and therefore nobody should have a baby. I could make one today. One day I was celebrating a birth of a child with my relatives. I think it was my cousins newborn, cant remember. I have a sister and 2 cousins. Im the youngest. And they all already had children. So at one moment aunt turned to me and said "now its your turn" and kept nodding. I swore to myself Im not making a child ever a long time ago. It could be the best humane decision I did in my entire life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, Csmith8827, Lost Magic and 1 other person
Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
Bringing another soul into existence so they can agonize just like me, sounds awful. If I was apart of the 1% of people who never have to worry about anything, maybe I would reconsider having a child. But for now, I am with you.

Reactions: fleischmaschina and Linda
P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
90% of the human population are unconscious beings, which can be observed through this civilization in which we live. Their only goal is reproduction, just like other animals. Everything that is said about our species is actually mythology. Our species is actually a bit more sophisticated than ants. Only 10% of the population has risen from these animal urges and has consciousness. People who are aware are actually some kind of mutants.

Reactions: Crono, fleischmaschina and Someonewhotypes
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I'm an anti-natilist too. Although honestly- my judgement is different to you. I think people who accidentally bring life into this world because they were horny and careless seem worse to me. Especially if they really don't want the child. What are the chances they will look after it if it's unwanted? I know some do of course but not all.

I can't get my head around why people do want to expose their children to all this but then- of the new parents I know- they did actually do it with the best intentions. They do love and care for their children. I'm just keeping everything crossed that life is good to them. But yeah- I have to agree. I'm thankful every day that I didn't bring a new life into this.

Reactions: fleischmaschina, StolenLife and Lost Magic
F

fleischmaschina

Jun 3, 2023
I think people who accidentally bring life into this world because they were horny and careless seem worse to me. Especially if they really don't want the child.
Sorry. I forgot to add that they do decide for abortion immediately. Those who dont, are worse in my opinion as well.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, as those selfish, delusional natalists are just creating unnecessary suffering in a harmful world filled with endless potential for torture. The non-existent should just be left alone in peace, they don't deserve to be punished by being burdened with existence. This replusive human species should go voluntarily extinct through people no longer forcing life here, but of course many humans just lack the awareness for that, I hate how people are forced to suffer in this world as the reality is that existence in itself is the ulimate cause of all problems, procreation is a tragedy.

• Love
Reactions: fleischmaschina