Jul 29, 2021
i would just leave but no we are denied our freedom to deicded
whether or not life is worth living on a individual basis
they insists that all life is worth living when it's clearly not
they have made us all prisoner of dreadful life
they have taken away our free agency and enslaved us
You have agency, and you are free to choose but choose to end your life
and we will kidnap you imprison you force drug you and deprived you of privacy
human rights are all a load of bullshit if you are forced to continue to exist aginst your will
i will have my revenge do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and kvsvenky100
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does disgust me how humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot just easily and reliably cease existing on their own terms. It's hellish how humans to make suicide inaccessible and try to prolong suffering no matter what even know nobody is obligated to continue existing here.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Darkover
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
It does disgust me how humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot just easily and reliably cease existing on their own terms. It's hellish how humans to make suicide inaccessible and try to prolong suffering no matter what even know nobody is obligated to continue existing here.
Exactly. Just like rapists force to have sex, the society forces us to live.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
It is indeed fucking bullshit. If they catch you trying to CTB, they will be sure to rescue you, just to throw you into a psych ward and on pills so you can continue to live. But for what reason???

All they fucking do is keep you alive, just to completely leave you to be back on your own afterwards, even though you will just continue to struggle

All they care is for you to get a job, so you can help keep this system running, and pay taxes to the government

Even though we will die in the end no matter what, and we have already clearly chosen we want to CTB as our personal choice, they will still not let you die so easily, and do whatever it takes to stop you if they find out

Like seriously..... this truly makes no sense. Humans are the WORST fucking species out of all. We not only abuse each other, but also use and torture animals, cause endless destruction to the environment........ Our species are the true virus of this planet, and deserve to be eliminated from this world

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and Darkover