S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I mean I shouldn't be surprised I've always been pretty much a hermit but I never had any long term genuine friends not that I care anymore and I did burn some bridges with family due to other reasons but no phone calls no texts nothing I just feel like if I was to suddenly start doing gd There would definitely be fake love and people would start trying to come around again I mean I think I've hit my personal rock bottom it probably can get worse but it's probably death or it's gets better idk.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, 710, Anxieyote and 5 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Being a leech is far too easy and common, everyone loves soaking up the good times. I feel you. All the best!

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, whatevs, Funeralprincess and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many people can be very selfish and they only care when it directly affect themselves, that is just the way that people are. I think that in general, people can be very disappointing. I'm sorry that you are suffering, I know that it can be awful when things seem hopeless. I wish you the best.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Many people can be very selfish and they only care when it directly affect themselves, that is just the way that people are. I think that in general, people can be very disappointing.
I agree. Most people really suck. I see this in my work environment, all they do is talk badly about others.