imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
today is the 22nd of august. i' ve already informed them a week ago that the deadline for tuition payment is on the 25th. this is giving me a great deal of anxiety and i feel like im going to blow.

im still participating in class, but i feel outcasted whenever they do attendance. my friends ask me why i'm not enrolled yet, and i can't tell them that it's probably because my aunt is holding a grudge against me. i will admit that my grades weren't the best last year, but i did do my best. and its the first time ive had bad grades for a while. maybe i set their expectations too high, but this just isn't fair.

ive already asked my aunt again and ive also apologized. it takes a lot for me to apologize. i just feel so ashamed. now, im just scared. she's left me on read and my other aunt told me that she hasn't received any thing.

are they really not even gonna give me the chance to try again? am i going to be embarrassed in front of my classmates? i want to try again, i want to better myself. why won't she give me that chance? i didn't even fail my classes, i just did bad. i can feel my heart sink as every day passes. there isn't a lot of time let for me. and if they let me go, if they let the deadline pass, i don't think that i can do it anymore. i don't want to kill myself, but i can't take the internal pressure that not being in school will affect me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are there student loans where you live? In the UK, most people take out student loans that are only repayable once you are earning a certain amount. I understand this must be stressful though. Maybe you sould try and talk to the people who deal with the finanances for that course- they're bound to have them. Uni's are all about money these days. Ask them what happens if the fees aren't paid in time and that you are having trouble getting in touch with your family. You won't be the first student to be struggling with money. I hope it all works out.

Reactions: bussy