houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Went to the woods today, intending to find a good place to hide and take SN.
but FUCK. there are bus stops. car roads. train stations. EVERYWHERE.

This place was a forest, a real one, and it's still massive, there are ~20 mooses living in it. But the government turned this forest into a city park. This is fucked, everything's fucked. I don't know. I probably should take my life in some other woods? What do you think? (I don't want my body to be found for at least two days). I mean, this was the hugest forest in my cityโ€ฆ
I mean imagine, i try to go through many windfallen trees (not pleasant), my navigator shows that there's many more woods awaiting me, i finally go through these fucking trees JUST TO FIND A CONCRETE ROAD. IN A FOREST. A motherfucking concrete road. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: eremie, WrongPlaceWrongTime, whatevs and 13 others
clown

clown

๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
Jan 17, 2022
Holy, do you have any idea of when the government turn that forest into a city park??๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Reactions: houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be so angry, it can be very awful having plans ruined. Other people can make things much worse, it is all very unfair. I personally like the sound of ctb in an isolated forest. I wish you the best in whatever happens, I hope you find relief from suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and houseofleaves
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Holy, do you have any idea of when the government turn that forest into a city park??๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
Well, not really a "city park", but it's not a forest anymore. Definitely(((

• Aww..
Reactions: clown
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
I feel you. The offshore island I had intended to do it at has become a 'tourist trap'. Every time I go there, every square metre that can be filled with people IS filled with people.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, whatevs and houseofleaves
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
One day all suicidal people will have to catch the bus in front of their Green Pod roommates, or wait months for an approval to an authorized visit to a Protected Natural Reserve (and it's likely they wouldn't qualify anyway with their dismal Social Credit Score...).

• Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WrongPlaceWrongTime, houseofleaves and 2 others