Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
What do people not understand about me telling them that I REALLY CAN NOT continue this way, that I'm mentally and physically exhausted and that I can not handle this anymore. WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT THAT TO UNDERSTAND? Why keep pushing me why keep expecting the impossible? WHY making my life even a bigger hell than it already is? And why do they still think they are 'helping' me by literally ignoring me a full day when I feel so bad that I've been in dissociation for almost 24 hours. I'm in a mental health hospital and on days I feel the worst (like this really long dissociation) they literally ignore me.

I'm still waiting for my sn to arrive but I don't know if I can wait that much longer. They are literally pushing me closer to death every day, I just want it to end today, right now. I don't wanna wait for god knows how much longer for my sn to arrive. I can not handle this anymore. I can't. I hate it in here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, lemonbunny, Kurai and 17 others
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I'm not good with words but I just want to let you know I'm here and I am listening. It sounds like you're going through an incredibly tough time.

• Love
Reactions: Stroopwafel.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life can really be cruel and others can cause us a lot of pain. Many other people will never understand as they have not suffered themselves. They cannot comprehend how you are feeling. I hope you find relief from your situation, nobody should have to suffer like that.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
People just don't get it because they have no idea what feeling like us feels like!!!

Sorry you're going through this.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
What do people not understand about me telling them that I REALLY CAN NOT continue this way, that I'm mentally and physically exhausted and that I can not handle this anymore. WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT THAT TO UNDERSTAND? Why keep pushing me why keep expecting the impossible? WHY making my life even a bigger hell than it already is? And why do they still think they are 'helping' me by literally ignoring me a full day when I feel so bad that I've been in dissociation for almost 24 hours. I'm in a mental health hospital and on days I feel the worst (like this really long dissociation) they literally ignore me.

I'm still waiting for my sn to arrive but I don't know if I can wait that much longer. They are literally pushing me closer to death every day, I just want it to end today, right now. I don't wanna wait for god knows how much longer for my sn to arrive. I can not handle this anymore. I can't. I hate it in here.
I am in the same situation, people do not understand that I can not continue this way. People who react this way have never suffered, they deny death and I belive that they are stupid. But why should we suffer for years when we all still have to die?

• Love
Stroopwafel.

Stroopwafel.

Meow
Jan 14, 2020
I am in the same situation, people do not understand that I can not continue this way. People who react this way have never suffered, they deny death and I belive that they are stupid. But why should we suffer for years when we all still have to die?
Yeah exactly, it seems so pointless to suffer for a whole lifetime, if in the end we are going to die anyways. That's just some really unfair shit.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
If they are close people, they really don't want to lose you.
A nasty question is then from you: What would you do if I told you that I'm just gone forever?
And if you also like them, then that is suddenly much easier to understand.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023

Oh god. I've been sectioned twice and was going for my 3rd one in a mental hospital that basically is the worst one in the country. I had to decline. I really feel for you. Noone understands this war we are going through. I made one bad move my life was over. Now I am trying to end it. I hate it here aswell it is like a punishment I dont want. I know u feel bad is there any chance u can get out of there. They are not great places they scare me. My meds have been stopped so my psychiatrist is trying to make me mad. I hope you feel better. Xx

Reactions: Kurai
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I really am so sorry, that sounds absolutely horrifying. It's not understandable to me how people who are supposed to help you are even allowed to ignore you while dissociating. Treating people like this in hospitals should be punishable somehow especially since some folks can't choose whether they want to be there or not.
I hope you get out of the situation soon and get some relief.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i'm sorry, sending hugs. it's rough, both the stigma and the automatic responses to a person being suicidal. i pray that you find peace from the suffering soon <3

also love your username/pfp. making me crave stroopwafels.