• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I can't believe it, they are gonna kill me.
I hate this world. I hate people. Why did I have to end up like this? I just wanted to fit in.
God I have been trying so fucking hard jesus christ. To have a living.
I can't believe they are gonna kill me.
I just want to be happy, I just want to have a normal life,I just want to have hope. But nope, unlucky bitch, why not some more slaps in the face huh?
Do you wanna know what? We slapped you and slapped you and hurt you and do you know what? Here comes the funniest part: no one gives a shit. We would do it again, and now after all of that we are gonna kill you, loser.
And then they all laugh at me.
Motherfuckers. Sometimes I wish I could get revenge on those who hurt me. I am angry, I admit it, I get angry because people hurt me so much and they all got away with it. I am angry because I am a pussy who let himself be the victim for too long and only now realizes he should have taken action.
I should've stand up for myself goddamnit, I was so stupid.
This is it guys. End of the line. Don't think I'm getting out of this one. Motherfuckers... deep down I envy them, I wish I were like them, had their lifes, holy fuck how I wished.

Sorry for my unhinged rant, but life just got too much for me, I can't stand living anymore, I'm crying for help, but all I get are slaps in the face. For those who are reading this don't make the same mistakes. Don't let this world get you. Study hard, be kind, be social, fit in, take care of your health asap and don't get out of the rail or you're fucked. Peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onemoreyear, Kalista and Myforevercharlie
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
wouldn't you be giving them what they want even tho you're also realizing that you should've defended yourself, which you've written in the post above

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
wouldn't you be giving them what they want even tho you're also realizing that you should've defended yourself, which you've written in the post above
Yeah. I know that. But sometimes it is difficult to keep living. Sometimes I wish I go on and be successful but they don't give a shit either way really, I need to heal this trauma

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
Yeah. I know that. But sometimes it is difficult to keep living. Sometimes I wish I go on and be successful but they don't give a shit either way really, I need to heal this trauma
who are they tho?

aren't they people that you could step away from

i'd kick them out of my life

onemoreyear

onemoreyear

࿀ ___ ࿀
Jul 6, 2024
You don't deserve to be hurt by anyone. I don't know why this world is like this. I think this forum existing is proof that there are so many of us who are tired of being hurt. And that there are others around who would want you to feel better. I hope you find the support you deserve. <3

M

msmane

Apr 21, 2024
Due to the vagueness of the post I can't say that we're in similar situations but the feelings are mutual to say the least. I hope you find your peace and are able to get past this. If not may peace find you in another way <3.