Saint-mal

Saint-mal

Aug 7, 2020
So AA\NA\and all the another A's have the fifth step where you air out every shitty thing you've done\that you regret \ that has been done to you even things you planned to take to the grave. Thought it might be nice for us to air out the closet so our bags will be lighter when we aboard the bus.

Here are some of mine

-Got a friend hooked on pills I'm High School cause she had $$$ and took all her RN Dad's codeine and needed help sleeping. Made her go through withdrawls by claiming the plug was out so she would buy bulk and it was easier to steal. (She clean now tho)
-I've cheated my way through college this far and I'm dumb as rocks now
- Claim all my rapists were male cause I didn't wanna admit I was raped by a female
-I steal my friends weed sometimes
-I've definitely slept with people for da $$$ and booze
-I go back and forth on if I truly care about anyone or if I'm just pretending

Wooowie I do sound like a shitty person? But at least I'm aware I suppose.
Also while black out drunk I ran from the cops in my birthday suite and managed to escape

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BitterlyAlive_ and 7 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
When I was a teen, I seen horrible shit on the dark web (ones that could land me to jail). I got addicted to it but as I've matured, I realized how wrong I was. I hope God forgives me for it. It also contributed to my depression because I couldn't forgive myself for what I did.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LivideLamb, A_miStake_of_NATURE, stygal and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Damn, that's a lot to get off your chest. I honestly believe most people have secrets that are on this level, most are just good at lying and being sneaky. Good for you for being able to be honest about yours.

I guess I have to put something about myself so I'm not such a lurker. When my fiance was pregnant, I let her do acid because I wanted to do it and she said the only way she'd be cool with it is if I made sure it was safe for her to do it too. I didn't even look it up, I just told her it was safe. She miscarried a month later, and I'll never know if I was the reason why. I'm too terrified of what I'll find out if I look into whether or not the LSD was why that baby died.

I'm a piece of shit either way, being kids ourselves doesn't excuse it. Gross.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Wojaczek, AtMostOkay, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 4 others
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I don't even want to tell mine for the whole internet to see...eek.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Skathon, Thinking and 2 others
Saint-mal

Saint-mal

Aug 7, 2020
Damn, that's a lot to get off your chest. I honestly believe most people have secrets that are on this level, most are just good at lying and being sneaky. Good for you for being able to be honest about yours.

I guess I have to put something about myself so I'm not such a lurker. When my fiance was pregnant, I let her do acid because I wanted to do it and she said the only way she'd be cool with it is if I made sure it was safe for her to do it too. I didn't even look it up, I just told her it was safe. She miscarried a month later, and I'll never know if I was the reason why. I'm too terrified of what I'll find out if I look into whether or not the LSD was why that baby died.

I'm a piece of shit either way, being kids ourselves doesn't excuse it. Gross.

I'm sure they do tbh I don't see why people wanna hide them, none of us are saints. But that is some heavy shit to.be carrying around I'm glad you were able to get it off your chest

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay, stygal, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I've never done something worse than cheating and lying (about it or pretending to be fine).
This thread makes me feel like a good person (lol).

No, in all honesty - I don't know any of you and your circumstances so I don't judge.

But it's interesting that I actually make it look as if I hate anyone/anything but never actually harmed/hurt someone (except for pre-school fights and said cheating).

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay