• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mathemagics

Feb 1, 2022
I've thought about CTB via thermogenics overdose, but I didn't find this method being discussed anywhere online. While it would not be the most painless experience, people die from them accidentally all the time and it is really easy to fake why you have them (for weight loss). I want some other opinions before trying this method.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
i considered this (dinitrophenol and clenbuterol) but it seemed easier to get fentanyl...depends on your location and online savvy though, may be easier for you to obtain thermogenics

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
M

mathemagics

Feb 1, 2022
i considered this (dinitrophenol and clenbuterol) but it seemed easier to get fentanyl...depends on your location and online savvy though, may be easier for you to obtain thermogenics
I thought about using thermogenics you'd find on any supplement store actually. I got this idea after hearing about someone who died by taking too many thermogenics and doing some sports after. If it can kill a perfectly healthy person then it should be good enough for CTB.

occamsrazor

occamsrazor

we’re born astride the grave
Jan 31, 2022
Love me some fentanyl ☺️