bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
i completely forgot that they were there, but they're not even 2 blocks away. the train comes twice a day. i hope i can do it

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and donsie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who choose this method really are so courageous to me as personally it sounds terrifying. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: worthIess and hopeless08
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Courageous, yes.
Not great to obliterate yourself on someones train. If you research, it is really traumatic to the train crew. They have depression and ctb issues because of this.
Don't force anyone else into this club.

Reactions: numbspirit, absolutelyyou and Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
We can't stop you, but consider that you will be involving others. Good luck in whichever path you take.

Reactions: theendisnigh5 and Worndown
idontwantausername

idontwantausername

Jan 5, 2024
I gotta be real this seems like one of the worst ways to go I can think of. Isn't there something more peaceful that doesn't impact others that appeals to you?
Those who choose this method really are so courageous to me as personally it sounds terrifying. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Anyone who's manages to do it is hella courageous in my eyes, but jumpers and trainers have to have some next level courage.
Anyone who's manages to do it is hella courageous in my eyes, but jumpers and trainers have to have some next level courage.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
I gotta be real this seems like one of the worst ways to go I can think of. Isn't there something more peaceful that doesn't impact others that appeals to you?

the three options are train, jumping, or partial hanging. im worried about SI with partial hanging, because i have DID and someone else could front and stop it before i pass out. if i jump or use a train, i could get drunk and just do it before i think too much. but the problem with jumping is that there is nowhere easily accessible and tall enough near me, but the train is super close

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Maybe it's just me but I think it's funny how if you say "think about what you're doing to others" when someone tells you they want to ctb you're labeled as "pro-life" or "anti-suicide".

BUT if you happen to say your method is train then suddenly that "pro-life" remark is now somehow valid because someone MIGHT be traumatized from seeing your body.

If I can prevent someone being traumatized then sure I would try but often times people are forced to choose brutal or undesirable methods due to lack of options.

Reactions: bunintherug and Tears in Rain
bunintherug

bunintherug

husk of a girl
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe it's just me but I think it's funny how if you say "think about what you're doing to others" when someone tells you they want to ctb you're labeled as "pro-life" or "anti-suicide".

BUT if you happen to say your method is train then suddenly that "pro-life" remark is now somehow valid because someone MIGHT be traumatized from seeing your body.

If I can prevent someone being traumatized then sure I would try but often times people are forced to choose brutal or undesirable methods due to lack of options.
yeah. it's honestly frustrating but it is what it is. not really what i want when i post on here

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy