D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm sure many of you have looked at everything trying to find meaning or purpose but the reality is there's nothing special about our existence or any life forms for that matter.

All religions can be disproven just by looking at the world and the history of it, so much unnecessary cruelty and suffering caused by humans and other predatory animals, even things like the weather can cause a lot of harm (extreme heat or cold, tsunamis, earthquakes etc).

Near death experiences can also be thrown into the same category, because why would the end of your life reveal some kind of afterlife if things on this planet are just completely random, stupid and pointless?

If this life was a test of some sort like how the Bible makes it out to be then it would make some sense, unfortunately it's not and we're all just here because two people got together and had a baby.

The saddest thing is once you're aware you can never again be unaware.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, tbroken, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I think life itself is pretty precious. But the way current society is. It feels like it has lost its meaning.

It can be fun if you have family, friends and neighbours. You know like a community.

Sharing your gifts with other people. Cook a nice thing to your neighbour kind of thing.

In modern society, everything is capitalistic now. Idk how they lived back then. Everyone is running after something. Right or wrong not all of us gets pleasure out of that

Reactions: lex, AdamOndiAhman, thebelljarrr and 2 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Everything you say here is so true. The last thing you typed really hits home.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Religion actually is true. Because all the veil shit god dose just proves that he is real. Because all the evil shit in this world was created by god. We only exist as his meat toys

Reactions: divinemistress36
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The only thing that matter in life imo, is to find something that you really like and pursue it. There are not better or higher purposes... Also family and relationships in this era are difficult, so just enjoy what makes you feel happy and your passions...

Reactions: divinemistress36
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
"The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark."
- Thomas Paine, one of the US Founding Fatheres.

Everyone here, everyone on this cursed website, all of you, my brothers, all of the suffering, the pain, misery, the joy, the abuse, everything you suffered. The child abuse, I suffered, my father dying, and me as a 6 year old boy, pleading for God to return him, the self harm I committed against myself, everything... It was all for nothing, because a man (who later cheated) and a woman (who had four miscarriages and later neglected the selfsame child) wanted to fuck. Everything I ever did, everything I suffered was worthless and meaningless… This will be my last thought before I enter eternal oblivion… It was for NOTHING!

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739