azukigirl

azukigirl

whip, step, jump! glitterific!!
Oct 24, 2023
i know no one likes me, or wants to talk to me, i know im ugly, i know i am extremely bad at a lot of things and make messes no matter how hard i try to make it neat. i know im not appealing, i know i have no skills or talents, i know i have no money and arent qualified for jobs, i know im have slow processing, i know im dumb, i know i am not worthy of the things i like, i know i will never be independent, i can't take it anymore. im tired. my story is insignificant and no one will care, it's never gonna get better, there's no one and there's nothing for me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todeswunsch, ijustwishtodie, floralheaddress and 8 others
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Feel free to send me a message if you want. I don't have anyone either, but it can be nice to talk to people on here. Or if you're on discord we can talk there. I understand not feeling good enough or deserving, and it really sucks.

Reactions: azukigirl
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i understand how you feel. it is absurd the standards we have on each other. what reason should we have to live our lives in any certain way? especially when we are going through health and mental health crisis that limit our abilities. its not your fault, op. if u ever want to chat to some feel free to pm me.

Reactions: azukigirl
FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
I know what it feels like to feel that no almost no one loves me or cares about me. That I have nothing worth offering anyone else. That no matter how hard I try, I'll just mess things up due to my own incompetence and stupidity. I don't really have much else to say other than that I know what it feels like to be burdened with these thoughts and feelings all the time.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i know no one likes me, or wants to talk to me, i know im ugly, i know i am extremely bad at a lot of things and make messes no matter how hard i try to make it neat. i know im not appealing, i know i have no skills or talents, i know i have no money and arent qualified for jobs, i know im have slow processing, i know im dumb, i know i am not worthy of the things i like, i know i will never be independent, i can't take it anymore. im tired. my story is insignificant and no one will care, it's never gonna get better, there's no one and there's nothing for me
I relate so much with all of this. My best will never be enough especially since I'm always getting drained of energy to do stuff anyway. I can't take it anymore either. I wish I could help you somehow but I'm too pathetic to be of any use