myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I really hate being alive. I just want everything to end and to escape this nightmare but there isn't one method that's possible for me so it looks like I'll never be able to escape. I feel like crying. It feels like it's impossible to escape from this hell and I don't even know what to do anymore. I feel lost with no way out

• Hugs
Reactions: kwho, Dead Meat, expiredfckmeat and 6 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I know this exact feeling. Sorry you're feeling it too. Why does life have to be so painful and horrid? I don't know. It feels unjustifiable, and perhaps worst of all, no one and no thing will ever show up to account for it. We're just left to writhe like worms in the hot sun.

Reactions: myfutureismyend
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
same
didn't want to exist, lived through trauma, and now everyone tries to prevent me from finding the exit despite not caring about me in the first place

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and myfutureismyend
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also despise feeling trapped here in this world. Existing is so unappealing, futile and repulsive to me, it's such a hellish world where we are denied a straightforward way to free ourselves from all future suffering. I just see existence as being an unnecessary harm which is why I envy those who are already gone.

Reactions: myfutureismyend
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Time gets everyone eventually so it's just a waiting game little one

myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
Time gets everyone eventually so it's just a waiting game little one
Waiting is my biggest fear. That's the last thing I want. I just want an escape as soon as possible

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat