jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
My mental problems are getting so worse they have a direct impact on hiw long I can sleep. So if I dont get up during the day or sit around I get worse. My sleeping pattern reduces its now 9pm to 3am. I can't believe this . Nightmare. Its just getting worse. I know you guys are thinking its bizarre but the mind is a terrible place and I am making it worse for myself ontop of that I have an illness I have to manage. With all this going on death seems only answers everyone saying I will be happy again but how with these issues. I dont think so I M thinking take some kind of overdose life us unlivabl.e and a hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: losing hope, Finalnight, Forever Sleep and 3 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm right there with you. Not sleeping hardly at all for so many months now. It wears you down in ways nobody can understand unless they experience it. Its hell. I'm so sorry you cant sleep. It's a vicious cycle I've experienced where no sleep makes mental issues worse and mental issues make sleep worse. People act like it's so easy to fix but once you're in deep it's nearly impossible.

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope, Praestat_Mori, conveniently_dead and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
My sleep patterns are very random depending on the levels of severity of my mental illness.
I alternate between insomnia and parasomnia.
When I am going through a bout of insomnia it just wrecks me.
I'm like one of the walking dead without a good night's sleep.
Other people don't seem to be affected by insomnia and can carry on as normal.
I don't know how they do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I'm right there with you. Not sleeping hardly at all for so many months now. It wears you down in ways nobody can understand unless they experience it. Its hell. I'm so sorry you cant sleep. It's a vicious cycle I've experienced where no sleep makes mental issues worse and mental issues make sleep worse. People act like it's so easy to fix but once you're in deep it's nearly impossible.

My sleep patterns are very random depending on the levels of severity of my mental illness.
I alternate between insomnia and parasomnia.
When I am going through a bout of insomnia it just wrecks me.
I'm like one of the walking dead without a good night's sleep.
Other people don't seem to be affected by insomnia and can carry on as normal.
I don't know how they do it.
Nor do I. I have got my life to the lowest ever. Sleep, long covid, tumour, its awful

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds so horrible what you have to endure, it must be so torturous, sadly many people don't wish to accept that existing can get so unbearable which is why they invalidate people's suffering with their toxic positivity.

Reactions: losing hope, toofargone6969 and jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
U are right its hell

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Insomnia is rough, have you tried talking to a Dr about Ambien? (No, I'm not big pharma trying to make a sale lol). I had horrible insomnia a lot of nights laying in bed with 0 sleep, only "rest" and even then, that was far and few between. It really messed with my mental health that much more. Dr prescribed me Ambien and it was a game changer. I was surprised at how well it worked. Some nights I still have issues, but more often than not, I get a good night's sleep. Worth a shot, might help improve other areas of your life. Take care!

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I'm right there with you. Not sleeping hardly at all for so many months now. It wears you down in ways nobody can understand unless they experience it. Its hell. I'm so sorry you cant sleep. It's a vicious cycle I've experienced where no sleep makes mental issues worse and mental issues make sleep worse. People act like it's so easy to fix but once you're in deep it's nearly impossibl

Insomnia is rough, have you tried talking to a Dr about Ambien? (No, I'm not big pharma trying to make a sale lol). I had horrible insomnia a lot of nights laying in bed with 0 sleep, only "rest" and even then, that was far and few between. It really messed with my mental health that much more. Dr prescribed me Ambien and it was a game changer. I was surprised at how well it worked. Some nights I still have issues, but more often than not, I get a good night's sleep. Worth a shot, might help improve other areas of your life. Take care!
I take it zopildem it helps a bit.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
My mental problems are getting so worse they have a direct impact on hiw long I can sleep. So if I dont get up during the day or sit around I get worse. My sleeping pattern reduces its now 9pm to 3am. I can't believe this . Nightmare. Its just getting worse. I know you guys are thinking its bizarre but the mind is a terrible place and I am making it worse for myself ontop of that I have an illness I have to manage. With all this going on death seems only answers everyone saying I will be happy again but how with these issues. I dont think so I M thinking take some kind of overdose life us unlivabl.e and a hell.
I'm awake at 05.24. I woke up at 1600 yesterday. I hate this.

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope