T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This last year I have battled my mental illness and realized a lot,
That I have been destroyed by forces behind a curtain. But there are something that has wasted their time trying to help me that I don't understand.

But as far as humans go, there are no good groups coming to get you out of your rut.
If there was I'd have been approached like NEO in the matrix, given an exoskeleton and pointed in the direction of the ones causing all the suffering.

But instead. I continued to rot and nobody appears. Shitty movies like the matrix are mk ultra to get us have hope. Think how may people would kill themselves without their false hope.

There is no good whatsoever here we let evil thrive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, markimobzzdeasui, waitingforrest and 7 others
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
I just watched Wanted. Similar story of a lame, nobody, who everyone hates and his gf is cheating on him. But apparently he is a bloodline to a secret league of assassins šŸ¤£

Do movies like these keep people in their cubicles or make them escape?

Reactions: TooConscious and markimobzzdeasui
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Keep them, is exactly my point, the new matrix got rolled out as there's been a few more people mostly middle aged men living solitary lives, a role women can also imagine themselves in. And trinity is lumbered with kids now so the qanon soccer moms imagine themselves as the action hero.
False hope, to stope people truly awakening and seeing allowing the injustice is as bad as committing the action, we cannot change anything alone and because people won't change and narcissism makes them as neo in their mind it continues.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Rogue Proxy
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
And trinity is lumbered with kids now so the qanon soccer moms imagine themselves as the action hero.
Trinity as a sow queen influencing real-life breeders to stay in their farrowing crates and pop out more fresh meat into the matrix existence. Absolutely disgusting. Not to mention ironic in how she's dragging more innocent lives to suffer in that hellscape.

A true hero/heroine with the right resources, support, knowledge, skills, and temperament for childcare would have adopted or mentored an orphaned child or adolescent. It would make them more far more noble, selfless, and even badass if they that instead of arrogantly bumping uglies to pass on their oh-so superior genes. (Same goes for adopting animals.)

But of course, adoption or mentorship doesn't rake in as much bucks as breeding does (in more ways than one).

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious