• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

listobetty

fk RTCs
Feb 22, 2024
I just found out i have DID, wtf wtf wtf. All i want is for it to go away. But it takes years and years for progress to be made with this terrible fucking disorder. My first attempt was when I was 7 or 8, it will never end. The pain will never end. I don't remember most days, I never feel like me, nothing ever feels real. I just want everything to stop, but it will never end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, sancta-simplicitas, wantedloser and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to experience such immense pain, I find it so incredibly cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

wantedloser

wantedloser

Jul 13, 2024
I don't know the extent of your suffering, wish I could help you. I don't mean to be cliche with hope mumbo jumbo, but I don't give out false hope. Future med-tech with AI assist will be able to help you immensely. Please hang in there a little while longer. We are on the cusp of serious medical breakthroughs through advanced AI modeling of brains and bodies. 😉

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
I'm so, so sorry to hear. I felt similarily when I got diagnosed with OSDD. Then I got away from the monster who brainwashed me to believe that I had it and the symptoms went away. Have you gotten a second opinion? Psychiatric diagnoses are considered quite meaningless, because they're subjectively and heterogenically diagnosed. Another "professional" could just as easily diagnose you with something completely different. Not saying this to invalidate you or your experience, but there may be other options out there. Take care either way.

hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
I vibe with this but with (highly likely to be) Schizoid Personality Disorder. I remember a better me, a happier me, and now after it began developing during puberty I won't ever be able to feel the same things again, to be as happy as I once was, to be as willingly social as I desire.

Fuck disorders of any kind. Part of me wants to live out of spite just to help people with disorders like DID because they're fucking dreadful to be honest.

L

listobetty

fk RTCs
Feb 22, 2024
I vibe with this but with (highly likely to be) Schizoid Personality Disorder. I remember a better me, a happier me, and now after it began developing during puberty I won't ever be able to feel the same things again, to be as happy as I once was, to be as willingly social as I desire.

Fuck disorders of any kind. Part of me wants to live out of spite just to help people with disorders like DID because they're fucking dreadful to be honest.
yeah at first they thought i had schizoid personality disorder , but after 6 weeks of constant testing in an inpatient facility, they decided on DID. I wish you the best of luck with living with that, and trying to help people suffering is very kind. and i hope you get the support you deserve

Reactions: locked*n*loaded