Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I wish there was a way the stars could align and the circumstances could be perfect for my CTB. The bitter truth is that there's never a perfect time. I just need to get over myself and do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Ramirez, BottomlessPit and 6 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I'm totally in the same boat. Going to the forest to ctb a lot of the time I was like "today is too humid (chronic headache with heat too makes this annoying) and rain makes me not want to go because its uncomfortable to lay down.. just need to push myself and get on with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Ramirez, Ame and 2 others
quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
I had the perfect time for a whole week a few months ago but couldn't CTB yet because I didn't have all the materials yet. Still so upset over this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Ame, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
D

DeathWish77

Jun 15, 2021
I've had days where I strongly want led to do it but didn't have the means. Or days where I got ready to do it fully and backed out. But during my legitimate suicide attempt when I was 15, one night I randomly just had enough and went through with it. I imagine when I die it'll be the same. Some random day I'm just gonna do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Ame
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think its prefect time never come. In fact there is not prefect time for ctb

Reactions: Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I had the perfect time for a whole week a few months ago but couldn't CTB yet because I didn't have all the materials yet. Still so upset over this.
I'm sorry, it must be really frustrating to look back

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it is hard to take our own lives. The SI can get in the way and many methods require significant time alone. I would love to just fall into an eternal sleep. I agree that there is never really a perfect time.