• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
There's nothing I look forward to in my life. In many ways I already feel dead. Maybe I've just rotted my brain with too much media but real life just seems so dull and boring. Looking at my personal constraints and what would be the most likely lifepath for me, I see nothing worth continuing for. There's no sense of excitement anymore, I feel nothing towards anything I do and I don't believe myself capable of living any sort of worthy life. It's hard not falling asleep during the day because of how much I want to escape; anything is better than living like this. Even things I thought would typically lift my spirits only placate that sense of dullness for a small period time. I wish there was fundamentally more to life, like some grander purpose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: another_creature, GoatHerder, pthnrdnojvsc and 11 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Life sucks. Then, you die.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, astr4, SMmetalhead36 and 7 others
A

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
There's nothing I look forward to in my life. In many ways I already feel dead. Maybe I've just rotted my brain with too much media but real life just seems so dull and boring. Looking at my personal constraints and what would be the most likely lifepath for me, I see nothing worth continuing for. There's no sense of excitement anymore, I feel nothing towards anything I do and I don't believe myself capable of living any sort of worthy life. It's hard not falling asleep during the day because of how much I want to escape; anything is better than living like this. Even things I thought would typically lift my spirits only placate that sense of dullness for a small period time. I wish there was fundamentally more to life, like some grander purpose.
I really understand what you mean by wishing there was a grander purpose. The nothingness of it all is so demotivating. Sustaining any belief in happiness or success of any kind is impossible unless you put blinders on. The more you understand the more you realize just how pointless it all is. It's like once that core belief that your worthless takes hold it can never be unseen so you can never fix it or improve. People want you for what they get from you. It's all different delusions just intermingled with each other. Happiness is blissful ignorance.

Reactions: Nefera, GoatHerder, astr4 and 5 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I agree with this!

Reactions: sserafim
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Right? I understand why most people carry on- they either genuinely enjoy it or simply can't or won't CTB- but it's just not for me.

Life is looking like:

19-23: College. More school. Parents might remarry, then I'd have deal with step-family in my space. Work, possibly.
24-30: Work or NEET, both would suck ass. Almost certainly getting kicked out by this point and family time is the only social interaction I enjoy. Being away from them will be miserable.
30-45: Work boring job, NEET, or homeless. Most likely extremely lonely.
45-60: Parents probably dead. Might get to retire, in which case- oh joy, even more loneliness and crippling boredom.
60-Death: Same old same old.

The last three months have been absolutely agonizing, so I can't imagine how 50-80 years would feel.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, CrazyDiamond04, astr4 and 3 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Right? I understand why most people carry on- they either genuinely enjoy it or simply can't or won't CTB- but it's just not for me.

Life is looking like:

19-23: College. More school. Parents might remarry, then I'd have deal with step-family in my space. Work, possibly.
24-30: Work or NEET, both would suck ass. Almost certainly getting kicked out by this point and family time is the only social interaction I enjoy. Being away from them will be miserable.
30-45: Work boring job, NEET, or homeless. Most likely extremely lonely.
45-60: Parents probably dead. Might get to retire, in which case- oh joy, even more loneliness and crippling boredom.
60-Death: Same old same old.

The last three months have been absolutely agonizing, so I can't imagine how 50-80 years would feel.
I agree. Honestly, I can hardly even envision a future for myself. I'm an asocial mess and I can't handle being a neet, the guilt is just too much. I think the only realistic option would be homelessness, which is also awful. I look towards my future and I see nothing positive about it. This is offtopic, but is your longtime sunshine title a Weezer reference?

• Love
Reactions: sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I agree. Honestly, I can hardly even envision a future for myself. I'm an asocial mess and I can't handle being a neet, the guilt is just too much. I think the only realistic option would be homelessness, which is also awful. I look towards my future and I see nothing positive about it. This is offtopic, but is your longtime sunshine title a Weezer reference?
Same. NEETdom would basically just be the same boring bedrot type activities I've always done except I'd be an economic burden on my family and universally viewed as a weirdo. I've thought about homelessness/being a vagabond- walking around the US doing whatever- but as you said it'd suck. I like AC and regular meals too much.

Yes, yes it is! Longtime sunshine is one of my favorite tracks, particularly the crushing version.

This is another of my favorites; it's an edited demo. They put the solo from one version into another ^^

I also really like The World Has Turned, particularly the kitchen tapes version.

And The Angel And The One ofc

And the Purification of Water demo version

Sorry for dumping all the links lol. they're my favorite band of all time bar none and I've been hyperfixating on them for like six months straight now