MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
They've been howling for a couple of nights now..

Do you think they're waiting for me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Deleted member 1465 and AprilsBlessings
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
That's scary

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and MindFrog
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't know for sure if there is any truth to that myth, but if there was, I would love to hear dogs howling all around me. Hopefully it doesn't mean that the dogs will do the killing, because that would suck. If it meant guaranteed success for any suicide method for myself, then their howls would sound like music.

Last edited:
Reactions: MindFrog
Them

Them

Dec 24, 2020
Today I encountered bunch of kids, they resembled me a pack of dogs by fighting each other and throwing snow at bystanders...

Dangerous, but not howling

Reactions: MindFrog and Lost in a Dream
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Do you think they're waiting for me?
I hope not:hug:
It reminded me of what the old people used to say where I lived, they said that the dogs howl when an ambulance passed because the patience will die, it is really because the noise of the siren bothers them :ahhha:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
There was an old Welsh myth about the Cwyn Anwen, the Hounds of The Underworld, who were said to be heard screeching as they flew overhead when someone was about to die. It has been suggested that it was actually migrating Canadian geese at night though.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog and Escape Artist
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Never heard of it but hope it's not for you so that you can make a proper plan and not rush things with such a difficult decision: to ctb or not to ctb?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've never heard of that myth in particular... but if it were true then you'd think that dog kennels would have a lot more employee casualties. lol

I do know that seeing an owl is supposedly a sign that someone close to you will die... Both my mother and brother recently spotted owls so I was hoping they'd interpret it as a sign that I was nearing my death.

Last edited: