• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Midnight12

Mar 3, 2022
Hello? I'm the one who can't get N or SN, so I'm going to replace it with a gun

There are so many scammers that even though I search through threads to find a way to identify them one by one and find the real one.

I'm just giving you the basics, I'm giving up because it's hard to understand because I don't give detailed information or exact methods

Originally, you shouldn't be posting pictures of actual weapons to the community, but I didn't start it for the purpose of plotting a murder, I just uploaded it because I was curious about the names and types of guns and bullets.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...l-on-how-to-shoot-yourself-in-the-head.50269/
Looking at the method shown here, they said that it is best to put it in your mouth and hold it to the roof of your mouth so that it can stably hit the detonator.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/
But in another post, I've been advised to shoot behind or above the ear so that you can accurately aim at the detonator.

However, the gun is not as light as a plastic BB and it is too heavy than a normal revolver, so it is difficult to catch the recoil after firing, so it is not possible because there is a high possibility of being hit.

Moreover, the barrel is too thick and it looks like they overlapped two by one, so I wonder if it will fit in my mouth.
20220311 2358591