finalnap

finalnap

no alarms & no surprises
Jul 23, 2020
So I was planning on going yesterday... but I decided to at least wait until after my backpacking trip with my family. But today I got news that my dad has skin cancer. It's likely stage 2 or 3 and hopefully hasn't spread but it makes me feel so bad. I don't want to make things worse for my family but I can't stay. I don't have a future here. I failed my classes this summer bc I was mentally prepared to die the whole time. I know no time would be convenient or easy for my family and friends but I'll feel extra bad if I decide to go after the trip like I've planned. God I wish there were an easy way to disappear without hurting anybody :(

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Sinai Silence, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he's able to beat this. They are getting better and better at fighting cancer. I can totally relate, I don't want to hurt the people closest to me. I wish I had a button that could just make me unborn.

Reactions: finalnap
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry that has happened to you, I'm facing similar struggles. I really don't want to hurt my family which I know loves me a lot but I can't go on like this

Reactions: finalnap