DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
Hello

It's the second time i tried to write here

So here is the short version

A lot of friends cut ties with me, girls rejected me because of my ocd and fetishes, my parents annoys me and They put pressure on me to find a job and getting mad at me because I'm in home all the times. Last week another "friend" cut ties with me and some girl rejected me again because of my fetishes.

And also my parents got mad at me again and I'm sick of fighting them.

I didn't find any method that i liked so here's is the idea of that girl:

I have zodorm pills, which is strong sleeping pills that when you take them they make you unconscious but you're still awake and can do things without remembering them.

So i planned to drive to the beach tonight, take some of them and go into the water, and it's up to my unconscious body and mind if I'll live or not. Any ideas or things i should pay attention to them?

• Hugs
Reactions: absolutelyyou and Praestat_Mori
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
Dont get it twisted I dont try to say this as a prolife advocate I am very much for people having the right and ease of ending their own life if they want to so I'm not trying to say this as a "ohhh iT gEtS bEtTeR" but at least as a personal note from me to you, as myself I also have OCD, various fetishes, (and a motor tic that makes me feel like an idiot)- there are people out there that will accept them and love you not only in spite of them but because of them being something that make you who you are. They are hard to find but those kind of people exist, I swear. It's hell to be rejected for parts of you that you cant change and have no control over being a part of you and I'm so deeply sorry you've had to deal with the shame and trauma that can come from rejection based on care parts of who you are as a human. It's soul crushing and you dont deserve to be treated poorly or any differently for simply existing as you are.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you are able to find and know peace. If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to reach out, our stories are not the same but I can so deeply relate :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoomerPrince
DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
Dont get it twisted I dont try to say this as a prolife advocate I am very much for people having the right and ease of ending their own life if they want to so I'm not trying to say this as a "ohhh iT gEtS bEtTeR" but at least as a personal note from me to you, as myself I also have OCD, various fetishes, (and a motor tic that makes me feel like an idiot)- there are people out there that will accept them and love you not only in spite of them but because of them being something that make you who you are. They are hard to find but those kind of people exist, I swear. It's hell to be rejected for parts of you that you cant change and have no control over being a part of you and I'm so deeply sorry you've had to deal with the shame and trauma that can come from rejection based on care parts of who you are as a human. It's soul crushing and you dont deserve to be treated poorly or any differently for simply existing as you are.

Whatever you choose to do I hope you are able to find and know peace. If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to reach out, our stories are not the same but I can so deeply relate :heart:
thank you for the answer bro
after so many times and hurt i lost hope
since friday i didn't talk with no one only my parents annoys me
this time i really broke down hard
what do you think? my plan is good? i'm thinking to going to the beach right now

absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
thank you for the answer bro
after so many times and hurt i lost hope
since friday i didn't talk with no one only my parents annoys me
this time i really broke down hard
what do you think? my plan is good? i'm thinking to going to the beach right now
I'm not sure what timezone you are in but if it's at all light out right now doing it now would likely be a bad idea if you are looking to not be rescued unless you know of a very secluded beach. Be careful out there, being recused while trying to drown can lead to you just ending up with brain damage which would only make things worse. I'm so sorry you feel so on the edge right now.