• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Why even try to recover when I'll just return to here again? What's even the point. If I get worse my pain will be gone sooner. I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, starrchaoz, Goku Black and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable to me just wishing to be gone, existence is just too cruel, it's dreadful how there is so much suffering. But anyway best wishes.

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Why even try to recover when I'll just return to here again? What's even the point. If I get worse my pain will be gone sooner. I want to die.
if it's any consolation, i'm here for you. i hardly know you but you are really nice whenever we interact in chat and you're a cool person in my opinion. its true that things likely won't get better, but if you ever wanna talk and be slightly okay even for a little while, i'm here for you. we can talk about stupid stuff and goof off, too.

• Love
Reactions: Abyssal
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wonder the same. Even if I recover, I still have to work my entire life as a wage slave and suffer. I mean I guess I have to do that regardless whether I recover or not but, still, what's the point?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I wonder the same. Even if I recover, I still have to work my entire life as a wage slave and suffer. I mean I guess I have to do that regardless whether I recover or not but, still, what's the point?
I'm in the same position. If is the monotony of life itself that has me at my worst, I am falling apart inside.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie