spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Life has no meaning and I just want to die.
I don't want a job, I don't want to go to work. I just want to finally kill myself. I hate the whole world and there is simply no point in living life as a human being here.
I don't dream of a life on this earth. I dream of hanging myself in the woods on a cold winter afternoon.
I just don't see a point of staying here.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, TransientEternal, myusername890 and 12 others
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
I know how you feel. I've lost all interest in everything I've ever loved, except for one human being. I don't feel human myself, often. I can't picture or imagine anything that could ever make life worth living. Why do you you hate the world?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
being alive feels empty and hollow but i cant really explain why...

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, myusername890, Astronica and 1 other person
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
I know how you feel. I've lost all interest in everything I've ever loved, except for one human being. I don't feel human myself, often. I can't picture or imagine anything that could ever make life worth living. Why do you you hate the world?
Same. I'm only staying because of my girlfriend.
Why do I hate this world?
Maybe the broken systems and the selfish ppl or the fact that human destroyed our planet.
Humans are just disgusting beings.
Humankind is just a plague, It will wipe itself out over time anyway.
being alive feels empty and hollow but i cant really explain why...
Life has no meaning, thats why ig.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Astronica

Sep 17, 2023
I feel the same. I know that people say life has the meaning you give it, but I don't believe that's true. I've slowly watched everything life meant to me slowly crumble down around me. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think humanity will last much longer with the way that things are going. I'm sticking around for my boyfriend, but it's hard. I feel so useless and hopeless and I don't know what to do either. What do you use to cope?

Reactions: Ampsvx123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There certainly isn't, I see it as such a terrible curse having the ability to exist, existence itself was just a mistake, it's tragic how this species even evolved in the first place. In my case I will certainly always see the eternity of non-existence as preferable to slowly decaying from age, existence is just a meaningless and futile process of waiting around to die.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The only problem on this planet is that there are humans here. Humanity is meaningless. Humans are destroying the only planet that they can live on. Overpopulation is the cause of most misery. Overpopulation causes unemployment. Humans are exterminating species. There would be no pollution and climate change without humans. Surely, an intelligent species would not destroy its home. There is so much suffering and injusticies in the world. People can be very mean. Death will be a release from this hell.