Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
There really is no natural death.
Throughout our lives, our lungs are filled with the smell of gasoline, which is harmful.
There are a lot of people in the world who smoke, and secondhand smoke causes illness more often than smokers.
Our atmosphere is heavily polluted.
Chemical additives are added to the products so that these products grow faster and last longer.
There are a lot of stresses in life that spoil your health.

Is it possible to call this a natural death? No.

Then what do people who advocate death by natural causes mean if our lives have already been greatly shortened due to what was created before us: emissions into the atmosphere, dirt, gasoline, oil, plastic, and so on?

Reactions: Reticent Being and Forever Sleep
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I don't see many people around from before the Industrial Revolution...

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is a large group of people that still live as far away as possible from the things you mentioned, as pure and natural as it can get I'd say. I think it's fair to say their death is natural.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
There is a large group of people that still live as far away as possible from the things you mentioned, as pure and natural as it can get I'd say. I think it's fair to say their death is natural.
Yes, I will also call their death natural. I wonder if it hurts them to die

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
9 billion poeple on earth, the living conditions are better than ever before! If you call aging a natural death, more people than ever referred to the world population die this way.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
9 billion poeple on earth, the living conditions are better than ever before! If you call aging a natural death, more people than ever referred to the world population die this way.
I wanted to say that we still don't die a natural death because of artificially created materials that harm our organs.
Yes, the death rate at birth has now become lower, some diseases have a vaccine.
But you still won't die a natural death, because your body has already been touched by the harmful waste that I wrote about above

Reactions: Reticent Being