FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do despise this disgusting and hellish world where suicide is purposely made so difficult and inaccessible, it's evil to me how we cannot just easily find true peace from this existence.

I hate how a peaceful death is a privilege reserved for animals yet humans are just expected to suffer in this existence they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with. Denying people the option to find safety from suffering and permanent peace from all harm will always be an unnacceptable crime.

It's beyond inhumane how such a thing isn't the most basic human right as suicide is something relieving, nobody can suffer from not existing after all but there is always no limit as to how much someone can be tormented in this existence, and we are all just waiting around to die anyway. I could never see a point to suffering so unnecessarily for the sake of it, I prefer the perfection of non-existence.

But anyway it's undeniable that it's absolutely disgusting how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods or worry about a suicide method failing, all those who want to leave should be able to die exactly when they want to.
The fact that so many humans are against something so compassionate proves that humans truly are the worst species.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Per Ardua Ad Astra, myusername890 and 6 others
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Let the guiltless inherit goodness. Let the innocent lays in rest. The blind, the unobservant, the uncaring, the selfish that do not care to know how much suffering and malice was and is cultivated, farmed, sprouted in his name, in his lifetime, in his endless selfishness, love and devotion for oneself, should selflessly embrace retribution, silence, redemption a little while.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I really do despise this disgusting and hellish world where suicide is purposely made so difficult and inaccessible, it's evil to me how we cannot just easily find true peace from this existence.

I hate how a peaceful death is a privilege reserved for animals yet humans are just expected to suffer in this existence they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with. Denying people the option to find safety from suffering and permanent peace from all harm will always be an unnacceptable crime.

It's beyond inhumane how such a thing isn't the most basic human right as suicide is something relieving, nobody can suffer from not existing after all but there is always no limit as to how much someone can be tormented in this existence, and we are all just waiting around to die anyway. I could never see a point to suffering so unnecessarily for the sake of it, I prefer the perfection of non-existence.

But anyway it's undeniable that it's absolutely disgusting how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence, nobody should ever have to research suicide methods or worry about a suicide method failing, all those who want to leave should be able to die exactly when they want to.
The fact that so many humans are against something so compassionate proves that humans truly are the worst species.
I completely agree. I hate how we're denied the right to leave this existence, considering the fact that none of us even chose to be here in the first place. I hate how people prevent us from having a way out. I believe that we should have the ability and right to choose when to leave this world. I also believe that we should have the right to VAS, even animals have more peaceful deaths than we do, and they're allowed the right to die (even though they can't consent and don't even have a choice in it). But people who want to die are forced to live. This is absurd. Why must humans continue living on, even though one might be in pain and suffering? What makes our lives "special"? What makes human life a "gift"?

Reactions: myusername890 and Immensevoid