_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i have been thinking about my situation, and i feel like there is no 'in between' for me. either i commit to life or i die. the time i was 'in between' was basically just passive suicide, some alcohol, unhealthy food and other stuff.. i'm not sure if anyone can relate to this but i would love to hear your thoughts on this.*HUGS*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Meditation guide, death137 and 12 others
T

ThreeWords

“And the Sea, my friend, does not dream of you”
Jul 27, 2020
I don't know if it helps but I certainly do relate. I feel like I'd say commit to dying only for some small good thing to pop up. I'd then commit to life and have reality knock everything back down again. Feeling lost is tough, but remember you are never alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, death137, WinterFaust and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
i have been thinking about my situation, and i feel like there is no 'in between' for me. either i commit to life or i die. the time i was 'in between' was basically just passive suicide, some alcohol, unhealthy food and other stuff.. i'm not sure if anyone can relate to this but i would love to read your thoughts on this.
I've been riding that fine line for a while now. Of course it's not healthy and it sort of is passive suicide in a way.

It's damn hard for me to just fully commit to recovery though. Something always happens that drags me back down again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, WinterFaust, _Minsk and 2 others
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
you are right my dude; riding the fence some shit goes down its trouble. I don't believe these thoughts ever go away; at least they haven't for me so even on the fence I'll always be wobbly.

Reactions: Meditation guide and _Minsk
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Oh yeah. I do relate to this very much. I often use term 'half-dead half-alive' to describe my current lifestyle. Finally I feel someone gets me, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, death137 and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
In between life and death is where I've been living for the past 10 years.
I tried to live a couple months ago, and life kicked me into the mud harder than it ever has before.
I don't know if I have the energy or confidence to try to live again.
I'll probably just stay here in the in between until I gather the courage to say my final "fuck you" to life.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Kassender and _Minsk
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe the term is 'in limbo' and fuckkkk I hate that state.

Reactions: Meditation guide and _Minsk
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Suicide limbo sucks. I am not really committed to dying or living so I just sit her rotting and I hate it.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Absolutely. I too feel that need to commit either way, and not to linger in between, because doing that, I will ruin my life further AND be alive to suffer the consequences. The worst outcome. But it's so difficult to commit, because I don't want to live, but dying is hard.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Kassender, Meditation guide and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I keep telling myself to not be in between and either to end it or live normally. I've been living the last 4-5 years thinking I will die soon and I ruined my life and suffered more but except for few times I didn't try to kill myself. I'm a living corpse.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Meditation guide and _Minsk