I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
After detoxing as much as I could at home and being left in severe pain I went to the hospital where they wanted to take almost everything away in one shot without understanding that I was in severe pain. Apparently in this beautiful melting pot of a country, the US, you have to take it until you can't no more till the system grabs a complete hold of you and makes you beg for some sort of sympathy. I left "Against medical advice" from some stupid resident who thinks he's a hotshot or some type of God because people's critical health decisions lay in his hands and if he fucks up which he does all the time then the lawyers are there fully ready to back him up. I have given up on everything, all of my symptoms were masked by all the medications I was on and now they want to take them all away as you can't be honest with anyone, not even so called fake counselors and idiots in lab coats. If anyone is in my age range and area then please message me. Early 30's, NYC, and a debilitating and extremely uncomfortable condition. Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, Dead Meat and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh boy, I'm so sorry you've been through this hell.
Here in Argentina the system sucks too! You only end up worse than before.

If you need to talk, here I am!

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving