FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There really isn't, I see existence itself as being the most horrific mistake, there is nothing beneficial about existing, it's just a way to cause unnecessary suffering to be experienced all for the sake of it, existence is harmful, futile and repulsive, the fact that I'm aware of this is a reason as to why I've always wished to not exist.

And existing will just get worse as one slowly decays from age, suffering even more in the process all while aware of how truly pointless it all is, existing is just waiting around to die and it's so inhumane how anti-suicide people want to prolong other people's torture all for the sake of it.

It's a terrible punishment existing in this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential to suffer, having the ability to suffer could never be anything desirable so it's like a horrible crime how we cannot escape from this existence instantly in peace.

Existence itself is the true problem, it's something evil, only death can bring true relief from for me, only non-existence heals and cures everything as existing is only suffering, there is nothing positive about any of this, everything just leads to suffering and pain.

I believe that one cannot truly benefit from existence, I think it's always better to never exist as existing is just senseless cruelty, existence is the ultimate cause of all suffering so it truly is hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, myusername890, ViniTerrible and 19 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
If you're religious, then it wasn't even a mistake...

Some cruel overlord has planned all of this sh*tshow, and is taking great pleasure watching us suffer!

If there is a god/creator, I think I will punch them in the face and ask why they're such a d*ck for allowing little children to have brain tumours and why some animals were born for the sole purpose of being hunted and eaten alive by predators etc etc... the list of atrocities in this world, is basically endless!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, Prime0, Laklusta and 9 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yes true, and I certainly would have no capacity or ability to regret not being alive, hence those who are never born are the most fortunate as they neither have no needs and desires nor face suffering and harm that exists in sentience.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and CTB Dream
gag_order

gag_order

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.
Jul 20, 2023
I constantly puzzle my brain over this too. Sometimes I think of all the reasons I want to CTB, and I realize that, even if these problems magically go away, it really doesn't matter to me because eventually, everything crumbles. Then I start envisioning the future as I would like it to be, kind of painting a picture with my brain, and I ask myself "Wouldn't it be nice?"

As soon as I ask the question I realize that these beautiful paintings in my head are ultimately static. They do not have the concept of time. Time brings all sorts of things, it's unpredictable. You can have it all for one moment and lose it all in the other. History books are infested with examples of this. Then it all boils down to "What is the point?" Indeed, all the inconveniences you experience by "living" are not really worth it. You can get to the highest of highs or the lowest of lows but it all ends when you stop breathing.

It's truly perplexing how the human brain gaslit itself into thinking that survival is ideal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, myusername890, Professor K and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea 100% no bnft all sffr die

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and Professor K
I

isolatedcat

Jul 18, 2023
I can't understand how people still decide to wake up everyday and do this shit(life), how do they keep on going? Is their life really that good? Or they know how to deal with it? Something that I never learnt to do.

Reactions: myusername890
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Someone is lucky to be born into a wealthy banker family and study at Harvard and enjoy a successful life. But the life of most people is just miserable and painful - shitty jobs that they hate, jerks around that are annoying, etc.
There really isn't, I see existence itself as being the most horrific mistake, there is nothing beneficial about existing, it's just a way to cause unnecessary suffering to be experienced all for the sake of it, existence is harmful, futile and repulsive, the fact that I'm aware of this is a reason as to why I've always wished to not exist.

And existing will just get worse as one slowly decays from age, suffering even more in the process all while aware of how truly pointless it all is, existing is just waiting around to die and it's so inhumane how anti-suicide people want to prolong other people's torture all for the sake of it.

It's a terrible punishment existing in this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential to suffer, having the ability to suffer could never be anything desirable so it's like a horrible crime how we cannot escape from this existence instantly in peace.

Existence itself is the true problem, it's something evil, only death can bring true relief from for me, only non-existence heals and cures everything as existing is only suffering, there is nothing positive about any of this, everything just leads to suffering and pain.

I believe that one cannot truly benefit from existence, I think it's always better to never exist as existing is just senseless cruelty, existence is the ultimate cause of all suffering so it truly is hell.
What happened to you that made you think this way? I am very depressed, but I admit that there are many happy people who are lucky in life andthey dont know this rarely experience the level of frustration that I experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What happened to you that made you think this way? I am very depressed, but I admit that there are many happy people who are lucky in life andthey dont know this rarely experience the level of frustration that I experience.
What happened is I just have awareness of how existence truly is just unnecessary suffering, existence was never something good or beneficial in the first place, I've never wished to endure the burden that is existence, it doesn't appeal to me and it's something that just causes harm, there's nothing desirable about having the ability to suffer endlessly.

I certainly don't desire existence, it's unnecessary and I've only wished for true peace from everything rather than slowly decaying from age and suffering in the process just to die anyway, wanting suicide is perfectly logical in this dreadful reality.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, LifeIsCrazy, popcornheart and 1 other person
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
What happened is I just have awareness of how existence truly is just unnecessary suffering, existence was never something good or beneficial in the first place, I've never wished to endure the burden that is existence, it doesn't appeal to me and it's something that just causes harm, there's nothing desirable about having the ability to suffer endlessly.

I certainly don't desire existence, it's unnecessary and I've only wished for true peace from everything rather than slowly decaying from age and suffering in the process just to die anyway, wanting suicide is perfectly logical in this dreadful reality.
How and when did you come to this awareness?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
How and when did you come to this awareness?
Just by existing and experiencing existence. It's certainly not for me, it's not something I desire, suffering doesn't appeal to me. Ever since I was aware of what death was it comforted me.

Reactions: myusername890
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I expect for the majority of people here, existence is the underlying burden definitely.

For others though- EVEN those who have suffered terrible misfortunes in life- I suspect many are still grateful to have had the experience. I don't actually think that everyone comes round to your way of thinking in the end- despite what happens to them. I just think we'd see more suicides and more anti-natilists if more people felt this way. I don't think they're right and you're wrong or- the reverse. I just think we all experience life differently.

Still- personally- I agree. Given the choice- I would rather have not existed also. That said- I don't think that people who used to enjoy existence but no longer do have it any easier. That's got to be painful too.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, Prime0, todiefor and 1 other person
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Idk, I am quite certain that this place is going to turn into a beautiful utopia one day, we're just on a rocky road building up to that age. But it really is just hellish how we're basically trapped here.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023

I'm sick of everything too, but I don't think that my parallax is an undeniable dogma. Probably if my life had been different from the very beginning, then I could have been happy. Most people's lives are miserable crap and some of them really are better off dead, but everyone's fate is different and you shouldn't generalize like that.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Just by existing and experiencing existence. It's certainly not for me, it's not something I desire, suffering doesn't appeal to me. Ever since I was aware of what death was it comforted me.
I see many members here with traumatic experiences, victims of horrific experiences, mentally/physically ill including myself which is why I don't prefer to exist anymore. But I always see you writing the same thing in every post about how you find existence itself being a problem, us being aware and living with unlimited potential of suffering and pain. But I find it hard to believe (not trying to be disrespectful here) that you don't want to exist just because you are aware of how existence itself is a hell and that being unconscious, and free from any life is the only peace. If one's life doesn't make them suffer, where do these thoughts come from? Is there anything in your life that makes you suffer or is it just your mindset making it a nightmare for you? I'm just curious because you're the first person that never mentioned anything about their personal life and only talks about the existence as a definition being the issue. Again, feel free not to answer. I respect everyone's opinions.

Reactions: Orbitc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see many members here with traumatic experiences, victims of horrific experiences, mentally/physically ill including myself which is why I don't prefer to exist anymore. But I always see you writing the same thing in every post about how you find existence itself being a problem, us being aware and living with unlimited potential of suffering and pain. But I find it hard to believe (not trying to be disrespectful here) that you don't want to exist just because you are aware of how existence itself is a hell and that being unconscious, and free from any life is the only peace. If one's life doesn't make them suffer, where do these thoughts come from? Is there anything in your life that makes you suffer or is it just your mindset making it a nightmare for you? I'm just curious because you're the first person that never mentioned anything about their personal life and only talks about the existence as a definition being the issue. Again, feel free not to answer. I respect everyone's opinions.
Existing certainly does make me suffer, but I just use this site for venting about my feelings towards existence rather than sharing personal information. Overall I'm not meant for existing and I've been through many awful experiences in life and all that I have to look forward to is my health deteriorating and decaying from age all while I'm trapped in this prison like existence with no straightforward way to free myself. There is no peace and relief from suffering and ourselves as long we exist here, so of course existing is dreadful and always will be for me, it's so incredibly futile, unappealing and pointless, I dread to think of what lies ahead.

And I don't understand why anyone could wish to exist, there's nothing appealing about existing, even if there wasn't any extreme suffering all that would remain is emptiness and the awareness of how futile everything is, existence itself is enough to make someone wish to ctb anyway as I don't get what makes existing supposedly desirable in the first place. Why would anyone wish to watch themselves deteriorate from age and suffer in the process anyway, it's all we are intended for. Only not existing solves every problem and it's freedom from this burden that was forced on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, myusername890 and 020x
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
I completely agree with you, existence feels so incredibly limited and imprisoning, being only here and now, waking up stuck in this SAME body, same circumstances (the whole "context" of this body's identity: name, age, family, experiences + same bedroom, same city, same country, same planet + same TIME).

I believe that what we really are is pure awareness, pure consciousness, naturally "fluid" and free, that's why daydreaming (and idk movies, fanfiction, games) is so addictive, we can experience whatever and whenever and wherever we want in the imagination, but here? I feel suffocated.

Reactions: myusername890 and pthnrdnojvsc
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
in my opinion, it's often ''privileged/ happy/ stable/ well educated'' people who end up choosing ctb.

life is suffering and suffering is life affirming as a result. the more you suffer and the more you seek to find this hapiness you've been deprived of for you entire life (because of cancer, mental illness or abuse)

you will often see that those living through absolute hell are the ones who seem to be the most attached to life and seek to reach peace wealth and hapiness relentlessly.
those same people will tell suicidal people ''i have been through this and that i've been abused abused at home and bullied at school...and yet i am still choosing to get better and live yet you, you have 0 good enough excuses to end your life, this is such a selfish decision for your loved ones!!!!''
basically saying that some people are traumatized/legit enough to do that.

the same way that it is a tragedy when a minor ctb, the media will talk about it, police or loved ones will look for potential reasons, maybe bully abuse mental illness or SS being responsable lmao, but nobody cares if it's a dude in his 40s.

i see you everywhere repeating those same idioms. there might be one thing i can do to occupy you while you're still trapped in this life.
have you read Suicide Notes by Mitchell Heisman? this man was a 35 year old postgraduate who shot himself on the steps of Memorial Church of Harvard University in front of a group of tourists.
before dying he wrote a 1905 page long book named Suicide Note. here's some excerpts from it

''If my hypothesis is correct, this work will be repressed. It should not be surprising if justice is not done to the evidence presented here. It should not be unexpected that these arguments will not be given a fair hearing. It is not unreasonable to think that this work will not be judged on its merits.''

''There is a very popular opinion that choosing life is inherently superior to choosing death. This belief that life is inherently preferable to death is one of the most widespread superstitions.
This bias constitutes one of the most obstinate mythologies of the human species.
This prejudice against death, however, is a kind of xenophobia. Discrimination against death is simply assumed good and right.
Absolutist faith in life is commonly a result of the unthinking conviction that existence or survival, along with an irrational fear of death, is "good".
-
''Opening one's mind to death emerges from the attempt to unshackle one's mind from the limitations of all borders. It leads to overcoming all biological boundaries, including borders between the "self" and the larger world.
It reaches towards the elimination of biologically based prejudices altogether, including prejudice towards biological self- preservation.''

now here's the link to his full work https://archive.org/details/MitchellHeismanSuicideNote/mode/2up

Last edited:
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I agree with the sentiment; I would never bring a life into this world, nor do I think there's any reason to.

The good definitely does not outweigh the bad in my opinion, but while we're here, I do believe there are some things that are worthwhile. And I mean that they are worth investing time into over dying, not that things are so great that it's worth it to be brought here in the first place.

I hope there's something that can keep you occupied while you're alive. I'm very sorry you feel this way.