Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
there is a knowledge and a system here you can barely imagine, but while existing like this none of it matter cause we can never know any of it.

the quality and quantity required to really live how you would want to incredible computational power is needed a vast knowledge on every subject i really want free from this limtied shit to really live how i would want to, number of atoms that make up the earth 133,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, there's enough atoms on
earth to create 13,300,000,000,000,000,000,000 humans , but there would be nothing else no air to breath no land no resource no food ,but still need infinity

we're playing a game with incomplete knowledge it's our job to search out this unknown knowledge and exspand our understanding of the atoms eletrons photons mathmatics

what it means to be free, free to live and die when and how you choose to, free to redesign the machine you are, free to build mathematical models or run simulations with unlimited power at your fingertips, free to fix and repair the machine you are, free to live to the fullest potential of what the universe as to offer, free to build with unlimited space resources, learn and build anything and everything, free to live in digital space, free to build and learn everything there is to know about mathematics, want to be free from this limited machine i am, free to live our how i choose without any rules laws, free to build make for eternity, unlimited choice , free to really live how i would want to without any outside interference, free to have all the power atoms have to give at your finger tips. free at last from this restrictive machine existance that i am.

i would want to be a super intelligent machine with the ability to simulate reality inside my brain to have complete knowledge of all human knowledge we must engineer a better machine to inherit this universe to really live free from this highly oppressive and restrictive human machine

• Love
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet., Per Ardua Ad Astra and darkwater
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Funny that you have Terence McKenna as your profile picture. That is exactly what I perceived on LSD: a supercomputer that simulates everything and hangs in a loop because it calculates again and again why it exists and gets no results.
This would also explain why there is suffering, a machine is completely indifferent to suffering.

These are only my thoughts, most of the people here are much more rational.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Darkover, Forever Sleep and Per Ardua Ad Astra
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Personally, I hate maths but I wish you could achieve what you want. I just wish the choice to painlessly exit any world we found ourselves in but didn't like existed.

I guess I'm curious though- if you and everyone else had unlimited power to create and found it easy to do so- just how long do you think it would hold your interest? Have you ever played a game on the easiest setting and found it boring? I feel like there's this horrible element to us that needs struggle in life to feel like we've overcome it and accomplished something. Of course- we don't sound human in your ideal world- so, maybe that would be taken care of.

Still- I do completely understand your frustration with our frail biology. It's cruel how people are limited by horrible things that happen to them. It's pretty cruel that we are all subjected to the gene lottery to begin with.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Personally, I hate maths but I wish you could achieve what you want. I just wish the choice to painlessly exit any world we found ourselves in but didn't like existed.

I guess I'm curious though- if you and everyone else had unlimited power to create and found it easy to do so- just how long do you think it would hold your interest? Have you ever played a game on the easiest setting and found it boring? I feel like there's this horrible element to us that needs struggle in life to feel like we've overcome it and accomplished something. Of course- we don't sound human in your ideal world- so, maybe that would be taken care of.

Still- I do completely understand your frustration with our frail biology. It's cruel how people are limited by horrible things that happen to them. It's pretty cruel that we are all subjected to the gene lottery to begin with.
in a way it does get boring because once you have everything or almost everything your way. There's no challenge anymore

Life gets boring to me if I'm not studying something. So yeah I guess I need the challenge of learning to stay un-bored but it would be nice to be able to learn things alot quicker and have perfect memory

but with unlimited computing power there always be something new to achive or learn
also you could always redisign life so you don't get bored think forever bliss

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
in a way it does get boring because once you have everything or almost everything your way. There's no challenge anymore

Life gets boring to me if I'm not studying something. So yeah I guess I need the challenge of learning to stay un-bored but it would be nice to be able to learn things alot quicker and have perfect memory

but with unlimited computing power there always be something new to achive or learn
also you could always redisign life so you don't get bored think forever bliss

True, life would be much easier in sandbox mode. šŸ™ƒ